Monterey Complete Disease Control Concentrate
Monterey Complete Disease Control is a Biofungicide/Bactericide for the garden. Monterey's Complete Disease Control with Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens Strain D747 98.85% is an OMRI listed product for organic gardening. It is a broad-spectrum, preventative bactericide and fungicide formulation.
It works against bacterial and fungal diseases such as leaf spots, powdery mildew, Pythium and more listed diseases on plants such as vegetables, ornamental and fruit trees, shrubs, lawns, flowers, bedding plants, and potted ornamental plants. It prevents establishments of bacteria and fungi by colonizing the plant root hairs.
Monterey Complete Disease Control may be applied up to the day of harvest.
How Complete Disease Control Works
It disrupts the cell walls by releasing lipopeptides. It prevents infection by pathogens and promotes growth-promoting rhizobacterium for improved nutrient uptake. It colonizes rhizobacterium on the root hairs to protect the roots.
Methods Of Application
As a concentrate, mix Complete Disease Control with water and spray to foliage and fruit or drench plant roots.
- Controls leaf spots, powdery mildew, gray mold, anthranose and other diseases affecting leaves, flowers, fruit and other above ground plants.
- Mix 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and spray the plants directly enough to wet leaves with minimal run-off.
- Repeat as necessary, every 7-10 days to maintain the disease control.
- Under favorable disease conditions such as high humidity increase the mixing rate to 1 tablespoon per gallon of water and repeat at shorter intervals (3-7 days).
- Controls the diseases that affect plant roots and tubers or plant parts that contact the soil.
- Mix 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and drench potted plants with enough water to wet the entire root system. Do not water for 24 hours. You can also mix it this mixture in a sprayer and spray the plant and water it afterwards.
- For transplants, mix 4 oz of mixture, drenching roots before transplanting. Allow it to soak in the root ball before transplanting.
For lawn and grass areas:
- Mix 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and spray the lawn surface, with about 2-5 gallons per 1,000 sq feet. Irrigate afterwards to control soilborne root and crown diseases.