Monterey Consan 20
Monterey Consan 20 (Lawn, Garden & Household Fungicide/Alagaecide)
Monterey Consan 20 provides three uses in one product. Consan 20 acts as a fungicide, deodorizer, and disinfectant in a high concentrate. As a fungicide, it controls such diseases as brown patch on lawns, black spot on roses, powdery mildew on crepe myrtles, anthracnose on trees, downey mildew on african violets, algae on garden surfaces, and more listed diseases.
As a disinfectant and deodorizer, it may be applied on hard surfaces such as walls, floors, locker rooms, showers, tubs garbage can, and toilet seats.
Monterey Consan 20 is previously known as triple action 20
Monterey Consan 20 (Triple Uses)
- Fungicide- Use 2 oz per 5 gallons of water (2 tablespoons per gallon of water). It needs to on the surface for 10 minutes. On lawns, treat at the rate of one gallon per 50 sq ft. Treat entire lawn areas to prevent spread of disease. Repeat in 10-14 days. Treat during the warm growing season (not during the rainy weather).
- General Disinfectant- For horticultural and ornamental plants it helps to control bacterial, fungal and viral plant pathogens. It is helpful to use Consan 20 where cross contamination may occur between plants. Pre-clean surfaces before application and let it remain on the surface for 10 minutes. Wipe up excess and let air dry. Use fresh solution or when it becomes visibly dirty.
- Walkways: Removes algal growth in greenhouse or garden walkways.
- Bird Baths: Empty birdbath first, then apply to remove algae build up
- Evaporative Coolers: Apply Consan 20 to remove algae, bacteria, and slime from these coolers and keep them from circulating through the cooler.
- Monterey Zone Map
|More PDF's||Monterey Zone Map|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride - 10%
dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride - 10%
|For Use :||For use on ornamental plants, grasses, trees, roses, crepe myrtles and household hard surfaces. Use to wash interior and exterior walls, controls odors in carpets, add to laundry for order-free sanitation and for spot disinfection, add to paints to act as a mildewcide. Sanitizer-deodorant for use in homes, nursing homes, hospitals, offices, schools, and institutions.|
|Yield||Qt yields 16 - 21 gallons|
|Mixture|Application||Rates: 1.5 - 2.0 oz per 5 gallons of water (2 tablespoons per gallon of water).|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, HI
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.>