Monterey Crab-E Rad Plus
Monterey's Crab-E Rad Plus combines 3 active ingredients 6.557% 2,4-DMA, 4.085% Quinclorac, and .681% Dicamba Acid for a powerful post-emergent, selective herbicide.
Monterey Crab-E Rad Plus controls crabgrass and all major broadleaf weeds such as dandelion, clover, henbit, plantains, wild onion and other listed weeds. It does not harm Bermuda, Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, or Rye grasses.
- Rates: 6.4 oz per 4 gallons of water to cover 1000 sq ft. One pt will treat up to 2,500 sq ft.
- Wait until weeds have germinated and are already growing before applying Crab-E Rad Plus.
- Do not water or irrigate for 24 hours after application. If rainfall does not occur for 2-7 days after application, irrigate with at least ½ inch of water
- If the turf is newly seeded, wait until after the 3rd mowing and wait for 3-4 weeks after sprigging, sodding or plugging.
- Do not use Crab-E Rad Plus on bentgrass, bahiagrass, bentgrass, buffalograss, carpetgrass, dichondra, centipedegrass, or st. Augustine grass. Some injury may be seen in the form of yellowing on bermudagrass & zoysiagrass, but it will quickly outgrow it. Do not use on turf grass that contains desirable clovers.
- Do not use near aquatic areas, since Crab-E-Rad Plus is toxic to fish. Avoid treatment on ornmentals and do not spray on exposed roots of trees.
When the temperature exceeds 90° F, do not apply (apply in morning or evening when these temperatures occur). Do not use treated lawn clippings as mulch in the flowerbed. Do not exceed two treatments per year. Keep pets & children off the treated area until the spray has dried.
After application, results can be noted in a few days, the weeds will gradually die. Repeat application in 3-4 weeks if needed.