- Lawns: Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Copper Spot, Dollar Spot, Leaf Spot (including Septoria, Zonate), Melting Out, Crown Rot, Leaf Smuts, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Red Thread, Spring Dead Spot, Necrotic Ring Spot and Summer Patch on home lawns.
- Roses, Flowers, Ornmental Shrubs and Trees: Black spot, Blight (blossom, cercospora leaf, ovulinia petal), Leaf spot (including cercospora), Powdery mildew, Rust (including needle, fusiform), Scab (including fusicladium) and other diseases on a wide variety of roses, flowers, trees and ornamental shrubs.
- Berries: Anthracnose,Cane and Leaf Rust, Leaf Spot, Orange Rust, Powdery Mildew, and Yellow Rust
- Stone Fruits:Antracnose, Brown Rot, Blossom Blight, Leaf Spot,Brown Rot, Powdery Mildew, Rust and Shothole
- Vegetables: Rust, powdery mildew, Pod Tip Rot
- Do not apply more than 13 treatments per year.
- In Nassau and Suffolk Counties in New York State, do not apply more than 3 times per given area per year
- Do not treat lawns or plants during periods of stress, (i.e. heat, drought, flooding, insects, excessive fertilizer, herbicides or pesticide use, etc.)
- Do not apply when temperatures are above 85ºF as injury to lawn can occur.
- Only use hose-end sprayers for broadcast lawn application. For application to individual plants and lawn spot treatment only use conventional pump up sprayers at labeled rates.