Monterey Honey Bee Attractant Kit- 3 Lures
Monterey's Honey Bee Attractant attracts worker honey bees to food sources and increases pollination. This increased pollination will improve crop yield of tree fruit, vegetables and berries. Place this Honey bee Attractant in orchards, greenhouses, nurseries and gardens.
At the start of the bloom period apply honey bee attractant. Replace the lure every 2-3 weeks during bloom period. Do not use pesticides when the bees are present.
Packaging: Each kit contains 3 lures
- Do not touch the lure, use gloves.
- Open the pouch, remove the lure.
- Open the top and attach twist tie to the lure.
- Attach lure to any tree or plant in your garden.
- Hang one lure per 200 square feet at the bloom.
- Replace lures every 2-3 weeks
- Do not use toxic pesticides with honey bee lures.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets