Monterey Lady Bug Attractant- 3 Lures
Monterey's Lady Bug Attractant contain lures that attract beneficial insects such as ladybugs to your garden. This attractant contains pheromones that mimic aphids, plant lice, scale insects and other pests in gardens, orchards, greenhouses, and nurseries. It acts as a magnet to pull in beneficial insects to eat and kill these pests. You will see dried-up aphids, and the aphid population should reduce.
It may take up to three weeks to see the effects of Lady Bug Attractant since ladybugs and beneficial insects hide from predators. Asiatic Lady Bugs are not attracted by this lure.
Packaging: Each Box has 3 lures
- NOTE: Do not touch the lure. Use gloves.
- Open the pouch and remove the lure and twist tie. Open the lure cap.
- Attach the twist tie as shown. Hang lure on any plant in your greenhouse or garden where aphids and other insects are present.
- Lures will cover up to 6 feet in diameter.
- Replace lures every 2 to 3 weeks Use gloves when removing the lure from the pouch and while handling it.
- Do not use insecticidal sprays since they can harm the beneficial insects you attract.