Monterey Pantry Moth Trap & Lure-2 Complete Traps and Lures
Monterey's Pantry Moth Trap and Lure contains a pheromone that acts as a sex attractant to capture adult male Indian meal moths, Mediterranean flour moths, Almond moths and Raisin moths. By catching the male moths on the sticky glue surface, it lowers the moth population by reducing the mating. Female pantry moths lay eggs in foodstuff or near shelving and cupboards in pantries. The adults will emerge, and the adult males will fly to seek mates and will be tricked into landing on the pheromone traps that have the same messaging pheromone chemicals as the female moths.
It is also essential to locate the source of the pantry infestation and throw out any contaminated foods and foodstuffs.
This non-toxic approach to pantry moth control is packaged 2 traps to a box.
- Just peel the release paper from the trap and assemble.
- Place the lure in the trap.
- Do not touch the lure.
- Set traps where moths have been seen.
- Use at least two traps all year round, but no more than 4 traps in a home at one time.
- Replace traps every 3 months, or sooner if full of insects.