Monterey Perc-O-Late Plus
Monterey's Perc-O-Late Plus - Liquid Fertilizer/ Irrigation Aid / Soil Penetrant
Perc-O-Late Plus is an adjuvant that helps water penetrate the soil to reduce water run-off, making it ideal for drought conditions. It works well in western soils or any soils that have drought conditions. Perc-O-Late Plus is completely biodegradable.
Perc-O-Late Plus contains micro nutrients (Iron, Manganese, and Zinc) and nitrogen for an instant green-up, that will revitalize the soil and feed your plants. It enhances flowerbeds, turf, vegetable gardens, trees and hard-to-wet areas. It also is perfect for potted plants, trees, citrus, etc.
- Rates- Use 1-2 qts per 5,000 square ft.
- Apply and water in thoroughly.
- Established Grass- Use 1 qt per 5,000 sq ft (1 pt in hose-end sprayer covers 2,500 sq ft)-Repeat monthly
- Matted Lawns- Use 1 qt per 2,500 sq ft (1 pt in hose-end sprayer covers 1,250 sq ft)-Repeat monthly
- Flower Beds, Vegetable Gardens - Use 2 teaspoons in 1 qt of water to 20 square feet-Repeat monthly
- Citrus, Fruit, and Shade Trees- For established trees, use 1/4 pint in 20 gallons of water around the drip line.
- Potted Plants- Use 1 teaspoon in 1 qt of water as required.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Total Nitrogen - 10.0% , Iron - 0.1% Manganese - 0.1% Zinc - 0.1%|
|For Use :||Flowerbeds, Turf and Vegetable Gardens (Western soils)|
|Shipping Restrictions||AR, CT, DE, FL, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NH, NM, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY|