MOP UP Boric Acid Insecticide
Packaging: 5 lb container
MOP UP has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
As an alternative use JT Eaton's Boric Acid Dust which may also be mixed with water , using it as a rinse solution.
The one cup solution to control roaches and other insects while you clean - All in one easy step
- Turns one gallon of mop water into a powerful boric acid insecticide, using any left over grease or crumbs as a bait.
Add 1 cup of powder to each gallon of rinse water. Apply to floor areas only. Make only enough for each application. Supplemental treatment only.
Avoid treating surfaces likely to be contacted by food.
- Contains: 98.0% Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate
- Most effective in control of cockroach infestations when used in conjunction with professional roach control products or an exterminating service
- Non Staining
- As a water soluble product, MOP UP is heat treated , mixing with water better than other borates
- Avoid treating areas that may come into contact with food.
- Reapply as necessary.