Mosquito FenvaStar ECO Cap Kit
Mosquito FenvaStar ECO Cap Kit contains FenvaStar Eco Cap and Pivot IGR to spray in the yard and foliage and Mosquito Bits to place in breeding areas of standing water.
- (2) FenvaStar 8 oz yields 8-16 gallons of finished product. It has a low odor, and works against a vareity of other insects, such as bedbugs, carpenter bees, fleas, roaches, flies, stinging insects and more.
- Pivot 10 IGR-110 ml- yields 27 gallons. As an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) Pivot 10 IGR with Nylar stops the reproduction cycle. Pivot 10 IGR also provides control of fleas, stored product pests, listed roaches, crickets, litter beetles and flying insects.
- Mosquito Bits (1) 8 oz, yields 2,178 square feet. When spread over the containerized water surface, the BITS release a biological mosquito larvicide at the water's surface. Its kills the larvae before it turns into an adult mosquito. Sprinkle one teaspoon per 25 square feet or one tablespoon per 75 square feet (1/2 lb. or 8 oz. per 2,178 square feet.)
- Valued at $80.29 for $69.90
- Mix 1-2 oz of FenvaStar ECO Cap with 4 ml of Pivot Ultra IGR in one gallon of water. This will cover 1,000 square feet. An average yard is about 5,000 sq feet.
- Spinkle the Mosquito Bits on areas where the mosquitoes may be breeding areas such as, flower pots, roof gutters, tree holes, unused swimming pools, old tires and water gardens.
- Repeat monthly