Mural Fungicide- 1 lb
Mural Fungicide combines two active ingredients, Solantenol, an advanced generation SDHI (succinate dehydrogenase inhibitor),and Heritage fungicide (azoxystrobin), providing a systemic, broad-spectrum disease control for a broad range of root and foliar diseases in vegetable and ornamental plants. Due to the combinations of these two active ingredients, Mural Fungicide is an excellent choice for disease control in both nursery and greenhouse operations. It prevents and controls more than 50 root and foliar diseases.
Mural Fungicide, by Syngenta is a water-dispersible granule (WDG), it dissolves immediately in water.
Mural Fungicide may be applied as both a foliar spray or drench. When the application is a foliar spray, Mural with its systemic action, moves throughout the plant. As a drench application, Mural travels through the roots and foliage, even new plant growth. Solatenol complements azoxystrobin to offer even greater disease control at a low use rate.
Recommended Application Rates:
- Foliar: 4-7 oz./100 gallons. Reapply at 7 – 21 day intervals as needed.
- Drench: 2-3 oz./100 gallons. Reapply at 7 – 21 day intervals as needed.
- Low use rates that give elevated performance.
- Binds to waxy layer of plants to create a barrier of protection and moves translaminarly, providing additional protection within plant tissue.
- Inhibits spore germination and mycelial growth.
- Superior to other strobilurins because of its strong systemic activity.
- Moves throughout plant tissue when absorbed by leaves and roots, protecting plants from fungal pathogens.
- Controls a wide array of soilborne rots and foliar diseases.
- Inhibits spore germination, infection, mycelial growth and limits sporulation.
- Can be used as either foliar or drench treatments giving application flexibility.
- Potenial of resistance is reduced due to dual modes of action.
- Low use rates are effective
- Systemic movement is unmatched.
- Prevents and controls more than 50 root and foliar diseases.
- Labeled for a wide range of ornamentals, including use on certain vegetable plants.
- Restricted-entry interval (REI) of 12 hours.
- More Product Information