Nectar Fly Light
Nectar Fly Light is a decorative fly light trap made of stainless steel.
The Nectar Fly Light with its green light spectrum is adept at catching the smaller flies, such as fruit flies, flour moths, drain flies, whiteflies. It will also catch the larger flies with its "two peak" wavelength (based on two wavelengths (368-540 nanometers). This fly trap works well in restaurants, bars, cafes, wineries, taverns, deli counters, produce counters, salad bars or any other place where flies are a problem. Small flies seem to be a problem in areas where beverages are served. Placing this trap close to the floor, under the counter would help reduce the fly population coupled with sanitation measures.
Nectar Fly Lights and GLUPAC Glue Boards
The Nectar Fly Light also is fitted with GLUPAC glue boards which remain stable under UV lights, not drying out over a four week period. The GLUPAC formulation reduces glue run from the tube heat. These glue boards are impregnated with TricozeneZ9 pheromone for an increased catch.
Nectar Fly Light
Flylight Nectar Decorative Flylight Features
Effective in-counter solution to flying insects, providing versatile installation (Simple in counter or wall mounting options) and simple servicing.
- Patented dual wavelenth Synergetic technology for an increased catch
- Two glueboards positioned to UV bulb create large catch area
- Variable shield keeps insects hidden from customer sight and changes the direction of the direct light where required
- Robust stainless steel and UV stable polycarbonate constructions
- Includes two removable lure trays for holding liquid attractant (ideal for fruit flies)
- Full Counter Coverage
- Product code: ZL055/110v