Niban FG (Fine Granular Bait)
Niban Granular Baits are weather resistant and long lasting. They are perfect baits for ants, crickets, silverfish, and roaches. Niban FG may be used inside or outside.
Difference between Niban Granular Bait and Niban FG
Both Niban Granulars and Niban FG (fine granules) are the same formulation, but Niban FG are finer granules. Since Niban Granules (4 lb shaker) are coarser granules, they are more suitable for outside perimeter and broadcast treatments. The Niban FG is of a much smaller particle size and is perfect for use in a duster. With duster equipment, you can dust into cracks and crevices. The standard Niban Granules are too big to use in a duster. Niban FG may also used outside.
Niban Granulars - 4lb Shaker
Dusting Equipment and Niban FG
A bellow type duster such as B&G Bulb Dust-R or JT Eaton's Hand Bellow Duster would work well for crack and crevice treatments.
If you are dusting a larger area, B&G Electric Duster or Dustin Mizer Garden Duster would work better.
How Niban Works
Most insecticides kill by toxicity, however Niban doesn't work this way. After an insect eats this bait, it is unable to obtain nutrition from its food sources and starves to death. Insects never develop immunity to Niban.
Niban Granulars - Special Features
- Both Niban Granulars and Niban FG are Weather/Moisture resistant baits; long lasting insect baits.
- Niban-FG (fine granules) are made up of very small granules which allows it to be used in any type of dusting equipment. Niban-FG is excellent for indoor crack and crevice treatments.
- Niban-FG and Niban Granules won’t degrade in sunlight or heat and can last through up to 4” of rain.
- With proven superior attractants, Niban Granulars and Niban FG have both protein and carbohydrate attractants (feeds both cycles).
- No pesticide odor but does contain some food based attractant odor.