Niban Granular Bait
Niban Granules are weather resistant so is is a perfect bait for ants, crickets, silverfish, and roaches. Niban Granules may be used indoors or outdoors.
A wonderful feature of Niban Granulars is that is won't break down in sunlight and it remains in rainy weather.
Niban Granulars- No Known Resistance
Niban causes starvation in the insects that consume it by blocking enzyme production. Because of the way that Niban Granulars work, there is no known resistance.
- The 4 lb shaker container comes with a grip handle for easy application. If you have a large area, you may want to use a mechanical spreader.
- Niban Granulars may be used inside or outside.
- For outdoors: apply where ants forage or in a 2-4 foot band around your home. Can be applied on lawns and in gardens.
- Indoors: Spread evenly in attics, cellars with dirt or gravel floors, crawl spaces, cracks and crevices. Be careful of children and pets. 1 cup treats approx. 90 sq.ft. It is important not to spray residual insecticides near the bait, as it will repel the pests and contaminate the bait.
- A Weather/Moisture Resistant Bait-long lasting
- With proven superior attractants, has both protein and carbohydrate attractants.(Feeds both cycles)
- No pesticide odor but does contain some food based attractant odor.Can be used indoors in sensitive areas.
- Will not irriate skin