Nightstar Model 1901 115v
Curtis-Dyna's Nightstar Model 1901 treats 60,000 square feet as it automatically dispenses all types of formulations with uniform droplets into enclosed areas. It will save on labor costs, as it may be left unattended.It evenly distributes the droplets in the desired treatment areas. It may be used with insecticides, fungicides, and disinfectants with a choice of four different droplet sizes. The Nightstar 1901 ULV developed for use in various applications for greenhouse or other indoor spraying treatments, minimizes worker exposure to chemicals.
The programmable scheduled controller is easy to use and has a water-resistant enclosure. The operator just adds the liquid or wettable powder formulation to the tank and turn on the agitation switch.
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Treats up to 60,000 square feet without auxiliary fans (Treats up to 90,000 square feet with added circulation fans).
- High capacity fan with adjustable horizontal and vertical po
- High output nozzle assures rapid and efficient application.
- Unattended programmable spraying of all types of formulations
- 4 selectable droplet size settings; 8, 20, 30 and 50 microns
- Programmable 8 event per day timers with user friendly digital displays
- Adjustable flow rate selections to meet specific needs
- Applies all types of formulations including wettable powders
- Effortless auto flush system keeps system clean
- Formulation tank: 3 gallon (12 liter) with agitation system.
- Comes with 4 wheeled base for stability, it is self contained, mobile unit can be rolled into place quickly
Droplet Particle Sizes
- 8 Microns: The use of insecticides will kill adult insects with this size. This sized droplet will settle from the air in about 3 hours. This characteristic will minimize the leakage of the treated pesticide from natural ventilation from a greenhouse
- 20 Microns: This larger size leaves an insecticide deposit on leaves, including the underside of leaves.
- 30 Microns: The 30 micron size is useful for fungicide deposits on the leaves as they grow.
- 50 Microns: Use this setting for a "wetting effect", for activating disinfectants.