Mold Clean - Wood Cleaner & Surface Conditioner
Mold-Clean is a wood cleaner and surface conditioner. It is often used as a preparation application of wood surfaces before using Bora-Care, Bora-Care with Moldcare or Tim-bor. Mold-Care has a pleasant scent and is ready to use; it requires no mixing.
Mold-Clean is not a mold preventer, but removes the stains from mold and mildew. For preventing mold, use Bora-Care with Moldcare.
Mold Clean - Deeply Penetrates
Mold-Clean ensures penetration by its wetting agents and detergents. It penetrates deep into the wood pores for thorough stain removal. In many cases, you don't have to scrub. Unlike bleach, it is not corrosive to metal fittings and fixtures.
How Mold-Clean Works
Mold Clean uses a strong oxidizing agent for color stain removal with a high pH tolerant surfactant that helps to wet surfaces and penetrates the wood. This surfactant is an anit-corrosive stablizer.
Mold-Clean - Top Features
- Eliminates mold and mildew stains
- Penetrates deep into wood pores for thorough stain removal.
- Five times more effective than bleach alone
- Cleans and brightens weathered wood.
- Pleasant scent and ready to use
- Contains special wetting agents and detergents
- Minimizes or eliminates scrubbing
- Perfect for water damage on all building materials.