Nooski Rat Trap -No Escape For Rats
The Nooski Rat Trap works kills rats every time. It will fit either the larger Norway rat or, the smaller Roof rat. The Nooski Rat trap is a springless rat trap that will not snap your fingers. It is a durable trap that is made from industrial grade plastic; that can be reused year after year. It does not misfire and acts quickly; it is a fast and clean method of killing rats.
It may be placed in a horizontal position on the ground or vertical position on a tree, wall or fence.
How Nooski RatTrap Works
The trap comes with 20 latex rings (use one expandable ring per trap). When the rat enters the trap, the latex ring is released around the neck/chest area. The startled rat will leave the trap with the ring around its neck and die a few feet away.
Safety Tunnel & Bait Holder
This trap has a safety tunnel that also holds bait. It has tamper proof clips to prevent pets from accessing the trigger housing. To be 100% safe around pets, we recommend keeping traps out of reach of curious pets.
Extra rings may be purchased.
- Easy to use
- No poisonKills quickly and humanely
- Tunnel design reduces trap shyness and increases safety
- Safer around children and pets
- Bait lasts longer with tunnel design
- No mess
- No snapped fingers
- No poison
- Includes rings to kill 20 rodents
- Made in New Zealand
Nooski Mouse Trap Instructions:
- Bait - Separate the clear tube and the black tunnel. Place either Provoke Rat Attractant, peanut butter, or cheese in the bait tray.
- Load - Roll the ring forward to the front groove of the clear housing.
- Set - To prevent misfiring, push your thumb forward on the trigger and place your finger over the front edge until the green ring is in place. Keep your thumb pushing forward on the trigger and insert trap into the safety tunnel.
- Locate-Place Nooski Rat trap along wall or fence.