Nutgrass Killer II Selective Herbicide
Nutgrass Killer II Selective Herbicide with Halosulfuron-methyl 75% is a selective herbicide for the control of yellow and purple nutsedge in established lawns and residential landscaped areas with established woody ornamentals. Nutgrass Killer II is a granular formulation that mixes with water. Each box has on .03 oz granule bag that mixes with 1-2 gallon of water to cover 1.000 square feet.
- Packaging: Each box has a .03 granule bag
- Coverage: 1,000 square feet
- Kills: Kills yellow and purple nutsedge, selected broadleaf weeds, kyllinga, horsetail and more in about 2 weeks
- Mix 1-.03 bag in 1-2 gallons of water with 1/3 oz of a nonionic surfactant such as Alligare 90 | Surface Non-Ionic Surfactant.
- Agitate for at least 2 minutes for a complete dispersion.
- While spraying, agitate the solution to make sure that is stays in suspension.
- Spray on established lawns. the lawns needs to have a good root system before application.
- For control of yellow or purple nutsedge, kyllinga and broadleaf weeds spray the desired weeds and wet the entire leaf surface. When the nutsedge has reached the 3-8 leaf stage of growth is the best time to spray.
- If necessary, retreat in 6-10 weeks after initial treatment.
- Lawns and Residential Landscaped Areas-Apply no more than 4 times a season.
- Non-Lawn Residential -Horsetail Control-No more than 2 applications per season.