Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol
- Buy 2 for $37.95 each and save 19%
Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol and Bed Bug Control
Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol with 0.5 % Dichlorvos (DDVP) has the same active ingredient as the well know Nuvan Strips and kills listed insects with vapor action.
Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol can be sprayed on mattresses, box springs, headboards and bed frames for bed bug control (first remove bed linens and blankets). It may also sprayed on furniture near the bed such as tables, desks, night stands, shelving, and other locations where bed bugs may hide. If spraying furniture, first test it on an area that is hidden, to make sure that there is no discoloration.
Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol kills bed bugs quickly, but it is a non-residual (only lasting up to 14 days) and kills bed bugs with its direct application and vapor. It is best to use Nuvan Direct Spray as a supplement to your bed bug control program with residual insecticides.
Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol reaches hard to reach areas with its vapor action. People and pets may reoccupy the treated areas two hours after application.
Spray Nuvan Directed Aerosol Spray as a localized application. Spray a two second spray of Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol for four to five linear feet about 12" to 15" from the treated surface area.
- Ready to use-reaches hard to reach places (helpful in bed bug control, since bed bugs like to hide in hard to reach places)
- Kills bed bugs and listed insects with vapor action
- No mixing required, easy to use
- Nuvan Directed Spray Aerosol will also kill carpet beetles, clothes moth larvae, roaches, flies, flour beetles, flies, hornets, millipedes, and more listed insects (See label for complete instructions).
|Active Ingredient (s)||Dichlorvos: 0.5%|
|For Use :||
|Shipping Restrictions||CA, SD, NY, CT, NJ
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
Applicators : Do NOT treat more than five (5) application si tes per day and do NOT make DDVP applications more than once per week.