OneGuard Multi MoA Concentrate
OneGuard Concentrate with multiple active ingredients, has a quick knockdown ingredient, a residual to continue killing insects, an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) to control the population and a synergist to increase efficiency overall. OneGuard Concentrate has controlled-release technology that will give you long-term control over mosquitoes, and other flying or crawling insects as well as prevent reproduction.
Use OneGuard has multiple treatment options. Use it as a broadcast spray treatment, crack and crevice treatment, foliar spray treatment, spot treatment, structural perimeter treatment, or surface spray treatment.
- Kills Aedes, Anopheles and Culex mosquitoes
- Kills mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile virus, Chikungunya virus and Zika virus
- Controlled-release technology
- Contains NyGuard Insect Growth Regulator
- Reduces mosquito populations by preventing reproduction
- Two modes of action
- Class of Chemicals: Pyrethroid, synergist, insect growth regulator (IGR)
- Mode of Action:Sodium channel modulator - disrupts insects' nervous system. Inhibits mixed function oxidative system. Juvenile hormone mimic
- Convenient all-in-one product
- Mosquito Habitats: Spray Mosquitoes at the rate of 1-2 oz with one gallon of water to cover 1,000 sq. ft. Apply as a broadcast, foliar spray, or spot treatment.
- MGK Mosquito Protocol Sheet
- Technical Bulletin
- See label for the control of aphids, flies, ants, scales, fruit flies, crane flies, scales, stink bugs, and other listed insects.