Organic Pest Control Products
The Science of Botanical Pesticides
Rockwell Labs, the leader in the developing science in botanical-organic insecticides, uses a combination of thyme, cinnamon, rosemary, lemongrass, and cloves to kill, flush and repel insects. Perhaps botanical-organic insecticides do not have the residual capabilities of synthetic pesticides, but their many benefits outweigh their drawbacks.
- Fast-Acting: Botanical-organic insecticides are fast-acting. There will be a much faster kill rate than the most common class of pest control chemicals (synthetic pyrethroids).
- Vapor-Action: The vapor action from botanicals is longer lasting than pyrethroids. This longer-lasting vapor action is an important point in mosquito control programs.
- Excellent Flushing: Botanical-Organic insectices have unique flushing capabilities. Flushing action is important in cockroach control, as you want to "flush-out" insects from their hiding areas. Botanical aerosols all come with a crack and crevice straw that will fit in crevices to provide both a quick knockdown and flushing action.
- No resistance: There is no known resistance to botanical/organic insecticides. Since bed bugs, roaches and flies build up resilience to some synthetic pyrethroids. This non-resistance quality is an added benefit.
- Safe near water: The Ecovia line of organic botanical that may be applied over and near waterways. This label on the EcoVia line makes an excellent product for spider control on docks.
- Broader label: The Ecovia line of products does not have the label restrictions that pyrethroid insecticides have. School notifications: Classified as a minimum risk FIFRA 25 (b) exempt botanical pesticide, the Ecovia line is exempt from notifications of pesticides used in schools (in most states). Some states do require this notification, so check your proper state laws.
- School notifications: Classified as a minimum risk FIFRA 25 (b) exempt botanical pesticide, the Ecovia line is exempt from notifications of pesticides used in schools (in most states). Some states do require this notification, so check your proper state laws.
- Conclusion: Many people think less of botanical/organic pest control measures and point out their failures. We find the major shortcoming is the duration of the residual action. But in the long run, the length of the residual activity is not a critical factor. For example, if you can kill off a population of spiders, you should not have a repopulation for several months. Keep in mind that all these activities are from plants that have evolved over millions of years to fight off disease and insects. Rockwell labs have developed a line of organic botanical products with plant oils to be highly effective.
- EcoVia botanicals (science and benefits)
$5.15 As low as: $3.15
Bedbug Buggy Trap by Buggy Beds is a monitor trap with four glue/pheromone placements used for monitoring bed bug populations. These bed bug monitor traps are pesticide-free and are small and discreet (2" X 3") detecting bed bugs up to six monthsLearn More
$12.50 As low as: $6.50
Out of stock
Catch the larger roaches with the Springstar BioCare Cockroach Trap S1303. This trap is designed to lure the larger roaches, such as American Roaches, Waterbugs and Palmeto Bugs with its powerful natural lure. The roach is lured to the trap and gets stuck on the sticky surface.Learn More
$12.95 As low as: $9.95
Out of stockThe Biocare Spider and Silverfish Trap catches and spiders and silverfish. This spider trap catches the spiders by imitating itself as a hiding place. Learn More
$13.75 As low as: $9.75
Out of stock5
The Low Profile Insect Monitor is a large trap with a low profile. The Low Profile Insect Monitor is a pesticide free trap and is non-toxic.It fits easily under kitchen appliances and in confined spaces. The low design and ramp leading to the sticky surface prevents cockroaches from escaping. Ready to use, just peel off cover and assemble trap .This food based attractant is good for all species of Roaches along with other insects. Unlike other glue monitors, B&G uses a new proprietary process that actually applies a layer of attractant before the glue is applied.Learn More
Starting at: $2.50
Victor Professional Roach Pheromone Trap (M330),is a useful tool for both monitoring and controlling German cockroaches in many sectors of the industry, including food service, transportation, and residential. Designed as an integral pest management (IPM) .The pheromone lures both sexes and all stages of the German cockroach species. And the trap is attractive to nymphs. In fact, in some situations a ration of six nymphs to every adult captured is not uncommon. The trap's slippery silicone sides make it virtually impossible for cockroaches to escape.
Packaging: singles and caseLearn More
Each unit set has 2 traps
48 sets/96 traps per case
Starting at: $17.95Intice 10 Perimeter Bait is a broad spectrum granular bait with 10% boric acid, killing roaches, crickets, mole crickets,sowbugs, pillbugs,earwigs and more insects. The specialized bait matrix contains two oils, protein and a carbohydrate, for broad spectrum acceptance and control and may be used indoors,outdoors and on turfs. The increased amount of boric acid cuts the application rate in half and makes InTice 10 the most economical bait on the market.
$11.25 As low as: $8.98InTice "Thiquid" Ant Bait is a thick, syrup bait which is highly effective against a wide range of pest ants.
The thick syrupy consistancy and premium food ingredients make InTice Thiquid Ant Bait accepted by a much wider ant population that may be resitant to other ant baits
May be used as a spot application, the fully labeled 4 oz dropper bottle is convenient and easy to use.
Starting at: $33.50
Intice Gelanimo Ant Bait is a high-moisture gel similar to gelatin, and allows ants to feed over the entire surface of the bait, so more ants can feed at once without drowning in the bait. Ants can also cut pieces of Intice Gelanimo Ant Bait and carry it back to the nestLearn More