Organic Pest Control Products
The Science of Botanical Pesticides
Rockwell Labs, the leader in the developing science in botanical-organic insecticides, uses a combination of thyme, cinnamon, rosemary, lemongrass, and cloves to kill, flush and repel insects. Perhaps botanical-organic insecticides do not have the residual capabilities of synthetic pesticides, but their many benefits outweigh their drawbacks.
- Fast-Acting: Botanical-organic insecticides are fast-acting. There will be a much faster kill rate than the most common class of pest control chemicals (synthetic pyrethroids).
- Vapor-Action: The vapor action from botanicals is longer lasting than pyrethroids. This longer-lasting vapor action is an important point in mosquito control programs.
- Excellent Flushing: Botanical-Organic insectices have unique flushing capabilities. Flushing action is important in cockroach control, as you want to "flush-out" insects from their hiding areas. Botanical aerosols all come with a crack and crevice straw that will fit in crevices to provide both a quick knockdown and flushing action.
- No resistance: There is no known resistance to botanical/organic insecticides. Since bed bugs, roaches and flies build up resilience to some synthetic pyrethroids. This non-resistance quality is an added benefit.
- Safe near water: The Ecovia line of organic botanical that may be applied over and near waterways. This label on the EcoVia line makes an excellent product for spider control on docks.
- Broader label: The Ecovia line of products does not have the label restrictions that pyrethroid insecticides have. School notifications: Classified as a minimum risk FIFRA 25 (b) exempt botanical pesticide, the Ecovia line is exempt from notifications of pesticides used in schools (in most states). Some states do require this notification, so check your proper state laws.
- School notifications: Classified as a minimum risk FIFRA 25 (b) exempt botanical pesticide, the Ecovia line is exempt from notifications of pesticides used in schools (in most states). Some states do require this notification, so check your proper state laws.
- Conclusion: Many people think less of botanical/organic pest control measures and point out their failures. We find the major shortcoming is the duration of the residual action. But in the long run, the length of the residual activity is not a critical factor. For example, if you can kill off a population of spiders, you should not have a repopulation for several months. Keep in mind that all these activities are from plants that have evolved over millions of years to fight off disease and insects. Rockwell labs have developed a line of organic botanical products with plant oils to be highly effective.
- EcoVia botanicals (science and benefits)
Starting at: $37.50
Rockwell Lab's new broad spectrum insecticide is a research based botanical insecticide. It contains thyme oil and rosemary oil. This next generation NOP compliant product is an EPA exempt, FIFRA25-b organic essential oil insecticide. Unlike earlier generation essential oil insecticides, EcoVia EC mixes extraordinarily well in water and stays in solution meaning more consistent efficacy. EcoVia EC is a green solution to many insect problems such as ants, roaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ticks, spiders, wasps, stink bugs, bed bugs, aphids and more .EcoVia EC may be sprayed or used in fogging equipment.
In lab, field, and real world customer tests, EcoVia EC has been outstanding on a broad range of crawling, flying and sucking insects.Learn More
Starting at: $10.50
UltraFloor Defender is an all natural based floor cleaner using a proprietary blend of active bacteria cultures and surfactant agents. These cultures break down the build up of grease, fatty acids, and soil, removing it from floor surfaces and grout. It also eliminates slippery floors and removes odors.Learn More
$49.50 As low as: $42.50
Invade Natural Clean cleans with natural microbes and without harsh chemicals. It combines premium microbes, natural essential oil and coconut soap to eliminate organic debris and odors. It has been formulated for locations that need to meet National Organic Program criteria.Learn More
Starting at: $25.49
Bobbex-R Animal Repellent is a rabbit and small animal repellent (including groundhogs, chipmunks, squirrels, voles). It is made of a blend of natural ingredients that repel through smell and taste aversion. Use Bobbex-R in flower beds, low lying vegetation, gardens, and even on bulbs underground. If you spray it at the mouth of burrows and holes, it helps to prevent animal re-entry.Learn More
Starting at: $21.95
Bobbex Deer Repellent with all natural ingredients repels and deters deer from causing damage to ornamental plants, shrubs, and trees. The Bobbex Deer Repellent combines animal proteins and organic elements such as fish meal, putrescent eggs, meal, garlic, clove oils to effectively cause odor and taste aversion to deer. Bobbex-Deer Repellent is safe around humans, pets and wildlife, including birds and aquatic creatures. It has no poisons or pesticides.Learn More
Starting at: $19.95The Dr. T's Mosquito Repelling Granules are great for keeping mosquitos away from your yard and may be used in any area where mosquitos like to congregate and around people and pets. Dr. T's Mosquito Repelling Granules are easy to apply with the sprinkler cap or broadcast spreader. Learn More
Starting at: $18.30Snake A Way - Dr. T's Snake-A-Way snake repellent is the only EPA-approved, university-tested and patented snake repellent on the market today. Snake-A-Way is a dry granular mixture which is easy to apply by lightly
sprinkling around homes, cabins, trailers, camp sites, and garages.
Can't be shipped to Ca
$12.75 As low as: $9.50
Essentria Bed Bug Repellent Travel Size has been discontinued by the manufacturer and we have a limited amount. As an alternative product, JT Eaton's Bed Bug Control For Luggage and Mattresses is recommended.This sized container (6 oz ) is not TSA compliant for carry on luggage. Learn More