Organic Pest Control Products
The Science of Botanical Pesticides
Rockwell Labs, the leader in the developing science in botanical-organic insecticides, uses a combination of thyme, cinnamon, rosemary, lemongrass, and cloves to kill, flush and repel insects. Perhaps botanical-organic insecticides do not have the residual capabilities of synthetic pesticides, but their many benefits outweigh their drawbacks.
- Fast-Acting: Botanical-organic insecticides are fast-acting. There will be a much faster kill rate than the most common class of pest control chemicals (synthetic pyrethroids).
- Vapor-Action: The vapor action from botanicals is longer lasting than pyrethroids. This longer-lasting vapor action is an important point in mosquito control programs.
- Excellent Flushing: Botanical-Organic insectices have unique flushing capabilities. Flushing action is important in cockroach control, as you want to "flush-out" insects from their hiding areas. Botanical aerosols all come with a crack and crevice straw that will fit in crevices to provide both a quick knockdown and flushing action.
- No resistance: There is no known resistance to botanical/organic insecticides. Since bed bugs, roaches and flies build up resilience to some synthetic pyrethroids. This non-resistance quality is an added benefit.
- Safe near water: The Ecovia line of organic botanical that may be applied over and near waterways. This label on the EcoVia line makes an excellent product for spider control on docks.
- Broader label: The Ecovia line of products does not have the label restrictions that pyrethroid insecticides have. School notifications: Classified as a minimum risk FIFRA 25 (b) exempt botanical pesticide, the Ecovia line is exempt from notifications of pesticides used in schools (in most states). Some states do require this notification, so check your proper state laws.
- School notifications: Classified as a minimum risk FIFRA 25 (b) exempt botanical pesticide, the Ecovia line is exempt from notifications of pesticides used in schools (in most states). Some states do require this notification, so check your proper state laws.
- Conclusion: Many people think less of botanical/organic pest control measures and point out their failures. We find the major shortcoming is the duration of the residual action. But in the long run, the length of the residual activity is not a critical factor. For example, if you can kill off a population of spiders, you should not have a repopulation for several months. Keep in mind that all these activities are from plants that have evolved over millions of years to fight off disease and insects. Rockwell labs have developed a line of organic botanical products with plant oils to be highly effective.
- EcoVia botanicals (science and benefits)
Starting at: $37.50
Rockwell Lab's new broad spectrum insecticide is a research based botanical insecticide. It contains thyme oil and rosemary oil. This next generation NOP compliant product is an EPA exempt, FIFRA25-b organic essential oil insecticide. Unlike earlier generation essential oil insecticides, EcoVia EC mixes extraordinarily well in water and stays in solution meaning more consistent efficacy. EcoVia EC is a green solution to many insect problems such as ants, roaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ticks, spiders, wasps, stink bugs, bed bugs, aphids and more .EcoVia EC may be sprayed or used in fogging equipment.
In lab, field, and real world customer tests, EcoVia EC has been outstanding on a broad range of crawling, flying and sucking insects.Learn More
Starting at: $31.40
Catchmaster 72MB Mouse/Insect Glue Boards are made of a very high quality glue that ensures the "stickiness". The Catchmaster 72MB are pre-baited with peanut butter to attract mice or insects. As long as the glue remains dust-dirt free, it will last a long time. Place them in corners, along baseboards and walls, behind appliances, or any area where the mice or insects are traveling. They are disposable after you catch them.Learn More
Starting at: $10.50
UltraFloor Defender is an all natural based floor cleaner using a proprietary blend of active bacteria cultures and surfactant agents. These cultures break down the build up of grease, fatty acids, and soil, removing it from floor surfaces and grout. It also eliminates slippery floors and removes odors.Learn More
Starting at: $0.55
Mouse Glue Board Traps-5.5" x 7.5" mice glue boards. Each Trapper Max Mouse Glue Board Trap can be folded into a triangle or used as a flat trap. An excellent combination of performance and value, Bell uses exclusive prebaited glue formulations that are vigorously tested to ensure maximum holding power for the highest possible capture rates. Strict standards ensure the highest quality glues every time.Packaging: singles boards(72 boards per box)Learn More
Out of stock
Since Eco Pco WP-X is discontinued, please see alternative natural and organic productsLearn More
$13.75 As low as: $9.75
Out of stock5
The Low Profile Insect Monitor is a large trap with a low profile. The Low Profile Insect Monitor is a pesticide free trap and is non-toxic.It fits easily under kitchen appliances and in confined spaces. The low design and ramp leading to the sticky surface prevents cockroaches from escaping. Ready to use, just peel off cover and assemble trap .This food based attractant is good for all species of Roaches along with other insects. Unlike other glue monitors, B&G uses a new proprietary process that actually applies a layer of attractant before the glue is applied.Learn More
$8.95 As low as: $5.50
Out of stock
Revenge Pantry Pest Moth Traps( One box- 2 traps/2 lures)
These are powerful pantry pest traps to place in areas where pantry moths appear. They will attract Indian meal moths, Mediterranean flour moth, almond moths and raisin moths. The traps are odorless and not-toxic so they can be safely placed next to foodstuffs.
Packaging: One box contains 2 traps/2 luresLearn More