Organic Pest Control Products
The Science of Botanical Pesticides
Rockwell Labs, the leader in the developing science in botanical-organic insecticides, uses a combination of thyme, cinnamon, rosemary, lemongrass, and cloves to kill, flush and repel insects. Perhaps botanical-organic insecticides do not have the residual capabilities of synthetic pesticides, but their many benefits outweigh their drawbacks.
- Fast-Acting: Botanical-organic insecticides are fast-acting. There will be a much faster kill rate than the most common class of pest control chemicals (synthetic pyrethroids).
- Vapor-Action: The vapor action from botanicals is longer lasting than pyrethroids. This longer-lasting vapor action is an important point in mosquito control programs.
- Excellent Flushing: Botanical-Organic insectices have unique flushing capabilities. Flushing action is important in cockroach control, as you want to "flush-out" insects from their hiding areas. Botanical aerosols all come with a crack and crevice straw that will fit in crevices to provide both a quick knockdown and flushing action.
- No resistance: There is no known resistance to botanical/organic insecticides. Since bed bugs, roaches and flies build up resilience to some synthetic pyrethroids. This non-resistance quality is an added benefit.
- Safe near water: The Ecovia line of organic botanical that may be applied over and near waterways. This label on the EcoVia line makes an excellent product for spider control on docks.
- Broader label: The Ecovia line of products does not have the label restrictions that pyrethroid insecticides have. School notifications: Classified as a minimum risk FIFRA 25 (b) exempt botanical pesticide, the Ecovia line is exempt from notifications of pesticides used in schools (in most states). Some states do require this notification, so check your proper state laws.
- School notifications: Classified as a minimum risk FIFRA 25 (b) exempt botanical pesticide, the Ecovia line is exempt from notifications of pesticides used in schools (in most states). Some states do require this notification, so check your proper state laws.
- Conclusion: Many people think less of botanical/organic pest control measures and point out their failures. We find the major shortcoming is the duration of the residual action. But in the long run, the length of the residual activity is not a critical factor. For example, if you can kill off a population of spiders, you should not have a repopulation for several months. Keep in mind that all these activities are from plants that have evolved over millions of years to fight off disease and insects. Rockwell labs have developed a line of organic botanical products with plant oils to be highly effective.
- EcoVia botanicals (science and benefits)
Starting at: $37.50
Rockwell Lab's new broad spectrum insecticide is a research based botanical insecticide. It contains thyme oil and rosemary oil. This next generation NOP compliant product is an EPA exempt, FIFRA25-b organic essential oil insecticide. Unlike earlier generation essential oil insecticides, EcoVia EC mixes extraordinarily well in water and stays in solution meaning more consistent efficacy. EcoVia EC is a green solution to many insect problems such as ants, roaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ticks, spiders, wasps, stink bugs, bed bugs, aphids and more .EcoVia EC may be sprayed or used in fogging equipment.
In lab, field, and real world customer tests, EcoVia EC has been outstanding on a broad range of crawling, flying and sucking insects.Learn More
Starting at: $31.40
Catchmaster 72MB Mouse/Insect Glue Boards are made of a very high quality glue that ensures the "stickiness". The Catchmaster 72MB are pre-baited with peanut butter to attract mice or insects. As long as the glue remains dust-dirt free, it will last a long time. Place them in corners, along baseboards and walls, behind appliances, or any area where the mice or insects are traveling. They are disposable after you catch them.Learn More
Starting at: $10.50
UltraFloor Defender is an all natural based floor cleaner using a proprietary blend of active bacteria cultures and surfactant agents. These cultures break down the build up of grease, fatty acids, and soil, removing it from floor surfaces and grout. It also eliminates slippery floors and removes odors.Learn More
Starting at: $33.50
Intice Gelanimo Ant Bait is a high-moisture gel similar to gelatin, and allows ants to feed over the entire surface of the bait, so more ants can feed at once without drowning in the bait. Ants can also cut pieces of Intice Gelanimo Ant Bait and carry it back to the nestLearn More
Starting at: $0.55
Mouse Glue Board Traps-5.5" x 7.5" mice glue boards. Each Trapper Max Mouse Glue Board Trap can be folded into a triangle or used as a flat trap. An excellent combination of performance and value, Bell uses exclusive prebaited glue formulations that are vigorously tested to ensure maximum holding power for the highest possible capture rates. Strict standards ensure the highest quality glues every time.Packaging: singles boards(72 boards per box)Learn More
$11.25 As low as: $8.98InTice "Thiquid" Ant Bait is a thick, syrup bait which is highly effective against a wide range of pest ants.
The thick syrupy consistancy and premium food ingredients make InTice Thiquid Ant Bait accepted by a much wider ant population that may be resitant to other ant baits
May be used as a spot application, the fully labeled 4 oz dropper bottle is convenient and easy to use.
Starting at: $17.95Intice 10 Perimeter Bait is a broad spectrum granular bait with 10% boric acid, killing roaches, crickets, mole crickets,sowbugs, pillbugs,earwigs and more insects. The specialized bait matrix contains two oils, protein and a carbohydrate, for broad spectrum acceptance and control and may be used indoors,outdoors and on turfs. The increased amount of boric acid cuts the application rate in half and makes InTice 10 the most economical bait on the market.