Oust Extra Herbicide-4 lbs ( Dispersible Granules)
Oust Extra, with a combination of Sulfometuron Methyl - 56.25%, Metsulfuron Methyl - 15% is flexible herbicide that can be sprayed with water or impregnated on dry, bulk fertilizer.
It controls a broad spectrum of broadleaf weeds, troublesome brush, many annual and perennial grasses, vines, and certain woody plants. Apply Oust Extra as a both preemergent or post-emergent herbicide in noncrop sites and conifer plantations. For use in site preparation and release of varied conifers, Oust Extra clears unwanted brush and weeds.
Since Oust is long lasting; it reduces the need for reapplication. If you apply Oust Extra in winter or even early fall, it provides herbaceous weed control into the following spring.
Mode of Action
- Sprayed: It is both a systemic and foliar spray.It is absorbed by the foliage and roots to inhibit growth of weeds.
- Mixed with fertilizer: It is absorbed by the roots.
- For best results, apply after weeds have emerged and are actively growing.
- To control difficult hardwood brush and vines, apply as a foliar spray during the normal growing season, before defoliation in the Fall
- Tank mix with Glyphosate, Imazapyr, or Velpar DF VU for increased control
- Apply in the northeast to control Rubus and other tough brush species
- Apply in the southeast to control Sericea Lespedeza, Vetch, Bahiagrass and more
- Oust Extra may be tank mixed (see label).
- Don't use a surfactant with Oust unless you are willing to accept a lot of brown and damaged grass. Surfactants will increase the absorption into the desirable grasses and cause serious injury to the grass.