Outlast Pro Foaming Agent
Outlast Pro Foaming Agent by Rockwell Labs is proprietary, broad-use surfactant that produces a thick, dense foam. It may be used to foam pest control insecticides and termiticides, as well as cleaning products. This one of a kind formulation leaves less residue because it needs less of the surfactant load compared to other foaming agents.
Testing by Rockwell Labs shows that Outlast Pro adheres better to surfaces, lasts 2-3 times longer, and leaves less drainage from the liquid in the foam and competing foam agents.
Application rates range from 0.5 oz to 8 oz per gallon. Most applications will produce a thick foam at 2 oz per gallon.
Outlast Pro comes in the 16 oz squeeze and measure bottle and Gallon bottle. It is made in the USA.
- Longer lasting foam means better results
- Foam lasts 2-3 times longer & sticks better compared to other foaming agents
- Lower surfactant load compared to other foaming agents leaves less residue
- Compatible with pesticides and cleaning agents
- Caution Signal word
- Exempt from California’s Prop 65 list of known carcinogens
- Rates ½-8 oz per gallon.
- Product Brochure