- Buy 2 for $395.50 each and save 2%
Oxadiazon SC 2.5 Gal with Oxadiazon 34.4% can be compared to Ronstar FLO Herbicide with Oxadizon 34.1%. It has 3.17 pounds of oxadiazon per gallon in a suspension concentration formulation.
Oxadiazon SC- 2.5 Gal
Oxadiazon SC with Oxadiazon 34.4% can be compared to Ronstar FLO Herbicide with Oxadizon 34.1%. It has 3.17 pounds of oxadiazon per gallon in a suspension concentration formulation.
This herbicide offers pre-emergence for broadleaf weeds and annual grasses on golf courses, landscape ornamental beds on residential properties, conifer nurseries, and turf (non-residential). It is not labeled for residential home lawns.
- Single, pre-emergence application delivers season-long control of weeds and grasses via shoots of target plants
- Will not inhibit turf root growth or recovery, ideal for springing, no damage to labeled ornamentals
- Stable liquid formulation allows early application, weeks before weeds and grasses germinate
- Excellent choice for established perennial turf and sensitive grasses, and in commercial nurseries and landscapes
|Rates per 1,000 sq ft||Rates per Acre|
|1.85 - 2.8 oz. per gallon of water||80.6 - 122 oz. per 43.6 gallons of water|
Mode of Action
Oxadiazon SC contains 3.17 lbs per gallon and is a member of the oxadiazole chemical family. It is a PPO Inhibitor. It inhibits protoporphyrinogen oxidase production, killing young weed seedlings as the contact the Oxadizon.
|Pro Tips||Not Available|
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Oxadiazon 34.4%|
|For Use :||
|Shipping Restrictions||NY, CA|