Pageant Intrinsic Brand Fungicide
Pageant Intrinsic Brand Fungicide offers broad-spectrum fungal control of key diseases such as Anthracnose, Downy, Powdery Mildew and more. It is formulated with two fast acting active ingredients,(Pyraclostrobin and Boscalid), that attack many types of fungi. The use of Pageant Intrinsic also helps plants against stress, such as drought, heat or cold, when applied beforehand. Pageant Intrinsic works best when used as part of a preventive disease management program.
How does Pageant Intrinsic Work?
The active ingredient, Pyraclostrobin, not only provides disease control, but also allows plants to experience increased growth efficiency due to decreased carbon loss and more efficient photosynthesis. The plant gains an increased tolerance to stress, improving the plant. Particularly helpful in ornamentals, it enhances many processes in Geraniums, Pansies, Impatiens, and Petunias, allowing the plants to better tolerate cold and drought stress.
Mode of Action: It inhibits fungal respiration at two separate sites within the mitochondria of fungal pathogens.
- Provides effective control of a broad spectrum of key diseases.
- Offers growers a useful resistance management tool.
- Delivers excellent plant safety.
- Can be tank-mixed with most recommended fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, liquid fertilizers, biological control products, adjuvants and additives.
- Provides improved plant health in the form of stress management of cold, heat, drought and shipping stresses.
- Sales Brochure