Pest Control Operators of California Special
Cirkil VaproPad kills bed bugs, dust mites, and their eggs in as little as 24 hours with the safe and natural cold-pressed neem oil. Use it safely on mattresses/box-springs, bed frames, furniture, clutter and electronics where the bed bugs are living inside cracks and crevices or on the surface areas.
Cirkil contains neem oil in which comes from the neem tree. It works best in the 60 to 90-degree range. It is an excellent alternative to Nuvan strips because of the safety aspects, and it works well. It works by suffocating the insect by blocking up their breathing function (the tracheae)
Cirkil VaproPad Mattress Treatment Kit
- 5 x Treatment Pads ( 2 oz per pad-treats in 24 hours)
- 1 x King Mattress Treatment Bag ( 96"x 105", 4mil thickness )
Step 1: Lean the mattress/boxspring upright against the wall (away from flames, sparks, or heat source).
Step 2: Place bag around the mattress/boxspring, turning it onto the side. Pull the bag until the bed is entirely inside the bag/container. Furniture: Place furniture in the bag carefully to avoid damage to the bag.
Step 3: After opening the five vapropads, place them inside of the bag near the top with vent holes facing in. Make sure vent holes are not blocked.
Step 4: Close the containment bag completely. Repair any holes or damage with tape. Leave it sealed for 24 hours in temperatures of 73 degrees or higher.
Step 5: Open the containment bag in a well-ventilated area, away from sparks, flame or heat sources. Air it out before removing the mattress or furniture.
Cirkil Electronics and Clutter Treatment Kit
- 10 x treatment Pads (treated with neem oil)-Use 2 per bag; treats in 24 hours
- (5) 32.75” x 45.125”, 3 mil thickness sealable containment bags
- Pack items loosely in one of the plastic containment bags, leaving air space at the top.
- Remove the peel-off seal from the pads to expose the vent. Place two treatment pads on top of items in the bag and make sure that the vents face upwards.
- Seal the bag, ensuring that the treatment has are not blocked from air circulation inside the bag as they rest on top of your items
- Squeeze the bag gently to check for an airtight seal. Inspect for tears or punctures - if found, repair with packing tape
- Leave bag sealed for at least 24 hours and only treat at 73 F or higher.
- Open bag in well-ventilated area or outdoors.
- Air out treatment bag before removing items
- Items can be used immediately
DIY Pest Control Operator Pricing
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control has partnered with Terramara to exclusively bring specials to Pest Control Operators of California. We also have different pricing that we offer to Pest Control Operators. All you need to do is contact us and we can get you set up with our program.
You can contact Fletcher Cline via phone or email.
1-800-476-3368 ex 7500
404-732-4540 (cell and preferred)