PenaShield Wood Preservative - Fully Pentrates Wood
PenaShield is a ready to use formulation with Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate (a natural borate salt), just like Boracare. Penashield is a termiticide and wood preservative in a patented penetrant.
Use a hand pump sprayer or a brush to apply Penashield to all structural wood and any other building material surfaces, which can include concrete, block walls, plumbing pipes, OSB, plywood and sheet rock.
Yield: One Gallon covers 150-250 square feet.
Shows how PeanaShield can penetrate wood
PenaShield -Fungicide -Termiticide and Preservative
- Prevents Wood Decay
- Fully Penetrates Wood Kills & Prevents Termites, Carpenter Ants, Wood Boring Beetles and Wood Decay
- Apply to All Untreated Bare Wood Surfaces
As the picture shows, PenaShield prevents decay and fungi on wood and cuts.
- PenaShield will not stain or discolor wood. - Once it is dry, you can paint or varnish wood surfaces.
- 8.5% Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate (DOT).
- No mixing required - ready to use formulation
- Long-term protection
- Kills and prevents wood destroying organisms, including termites, carpenter ants, wood boring beetles and decay fungi (wet and dry rot).
- Application Instructions
- Does weather affect the application?
PenaShield should not be applied when it is raining or snowing. Treated wood should be protected from rain or snow for at least 24 hours after application.
- Will PenaShield penetrate pressure-treated wood?
Yes, PenaShield will penetrate pressure-treated wood.
- How does PenaShield stop insect and fungus pests?
PenaShield acts as a stomach toxicant to insects and is a contact toxicant to fungi.