PermaCap CS -Controlled Release Permethrin
- Buy 2 for $103.95 each and save 3%
- Buy 4 for $98.00 each and save 8%
The PermaCap CS is a permethrin based product that uses a controlled release technology called SmartCap. This microencapsulated solution has a longer residual than typical Permethrin EC formulations and works on multi surfaced areas. PermaCap CS is effective on pourous surfaces and may be used in residential and commercial areas.
PermaCap CS is a permethrin based product that uses a controlled release technology called SmartCap. This microencapsulated solution has a longer residual than typical Permethrin EC formulations and works on multi surfaced areas.
PermaCap CS is extremely effective on porous surfaces and may be used in residential and commercial areas.
PermaCap CS Benefits
- Top choice for darkling beetles and flies in poultry and livestock facilities.
- This controlled release formulation from BASF offers a 30-60 day residual and kills more than 50 pests.
- Perma Cap CS works on pourous surfaces without being absorbed and continues killing listed pests.
- The microcapsules in PermaCap CS cling to listed pests including ants, bees, centipedes, crickets, earwigs, flies, mosquitoes, spiders (excludes black widow and brown recluse spiders.
- Virtually odorless and has lower mammalian toxicity compared to some EC formulations.
|Pro Tips||Not Available|
|Product Label||PermaCap CS - Product Label|
|SDS||PermaCAp CS - MSDS|
|Target Pest||Bees, Ants (foraging Carpenter, Fire and Harvester ants; excluding pharaoh ants), Cadelles, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Carpenter Bees, Cigarette Beetles, Chocolate Moths, Cluster Flies, Clover Mites, Darklng Beetles, Cockroaches, Crickets, Drugstore Beetles, Dermestids, Elm Leaf Beetles, Earwigs, Fleas, Firebrats, Flour Beetles, Flies, House Flies, Grain Weevils, Hide Beetles, Lesser Grain Borers, Indianmeal Moths, Larder Beetles, Merchant Grain Beetles, Lesser Mealworms, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Millipedes, Mealworms, Pill Bugs Mosquitoes, Sawtooth Grain Beetles, Rice Weevils, Silverfish, Scorpions, Springtails, Sow Bugs, Spiders (excluding Black Widow and Brown Recluse), Ticks, Warehouse Moths, Webbing Clothes Moths, Wood-infesting Borers and Beetles.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Permethrin 23%|
|For Use :||Homes, Apartments, Warehouse, Commercial, Industrial Buildings(restrictions-see label), Hotels and Hospitals (with restrictions-refer to label), Transportation Equipment(Buses, Boats, Ships, Trains, Trucks, Planes (with restrictions-refer to label), Institutional (with restrictions-see label), Motels, Non-Food Areas, Milkrooms, Calving Pens and Parlors, Calf Hutches, Empty Chicken Houses, Campgrounds, Dog Kennels, Dairy Areas, Hog Barns, Horse Barns, Milkrooms, Non-Food Areas of (Grain Mills, Food Storage Areas, Granaries, Supermarkets, and Meat Packing Plants), and Utilities.|
|Mixture|Application||Mix between 2 2/3 to 5 1/3 gallon with water|
Spray Dilution Chart
|Retreatment||every 2-3 months|
|Shipping Restrictions||CT, NY|