Pest Control Dusters
B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 by B&G equipment is a heavy duty bulb duster that hold 1 cup of dust or granules. This duster by B&G Equipment is very versatile with it's plastic extension tubes and belt-clip.Learn More
The B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 comes with plastic extension tubes that provide safe crack-and-crevice application around electrical outlets, and one extension can be used as a siphon tube in the bulb when applying granules. The bulb is made of natural rubber for maximum flexibility and long life along with featuring a "No Gasket" seal.
$16.10 As low as: $14.25
- Bellow Bulb Hand Duster is a perfect duster for small dusting applications. This bellow duster has a spring that is compressed in order to release the dust.
- This duster will hold between 4 oz to 8 oz of dry dust. It would depend on the dry weight of the dust.
- Has a rod for easy cleaning.
- Can be held upright, or inverted for better dust dispersion.
- Fill the bellow duster half way with a dust such as CimeXa Dust, D Fense Dust, Delta Dust , Drione Dust or other dusts.
- When you squeeze the duster, the dust will come out of the end tip.This will allow you to inject dust into places like wall voids, light switch plates, and crack and crevices or any other places insects like to hide.
$102.57The B&G Dust-R #1152-A hand duster is used for applying insecticide dust to cracks, crevices and other areas where targeted pests are located. B&G Dust-R duster works by pumping and can displace a lot of dust rapidly if needed. It is made for home or light commercial use. This shot gun medium duster holds 1.5 lbs of dust or granules and ideal for treating attics, crawl spaces or outdoor application. Includes a wide variety of tips and extensions and a large 3.5 inch opening for easy filling. Learn More