$39.05 As low as: $37.10
The Gotcha Sprayer Pro Adaptor is an adaptor to put on the end of an extension pole to spray an aerosol or dispense a dust for hard to reach areas. It is designed for daily use by a professional exterminator. Typical applications are for carpenter bee holes, wasp and hornet nests, dusting tall fruit trees and dusting gardens. With this adapter you can reach areas without ladders, reducing falling risks. It also has an adjustable angle so you can use it to apply dust without bending or climbing.
A standard threaded extension pole found at home and garden centers will fit.Learn More
Out of stock
B&G's Electric Duster M2250, ideal for treating the biggest of jobs.It's the perfect tool for dusting large volumes of insecticide dust in areas such as attics, crawl spaces, and other favorite hiding places of roaches, ants, silverfish, carpenter ants, and termites.Learn More
This B&G duster holds up to 3 pounds of dust or granules (such as Delta dust, Drione, Timbor, Boric Acid, etc), and features a large 3.5" opening for easy filling. Allows user to direct output accurately, adding a static charge to dust particles, making them adhere to surfaces better.
The black void attachment is not included.
$16.10 As low as: $14.25
- Bellow Bulb Hand Duster is a perfect duster for small dusting applications. This bellow duster has a spring that is compressed in order to release the dust.
- This duster will hold between 4 oz to 8 oz of dry dust. It would depend on the dry weight of the dust.
- Has a rod for easy cleaning.
- Can be held upright, or inverted for better dust dispersion.
- Fill the bellow duster half way with a dust such as CimeXa Dust, D Fense Dust, Delta Dust , Drione Dust or other dusts.
- When you squeeze the duster, the dust will come out of the end tip.This will allow you to inject dust into places like wall voids, light switch plates, and crack and crevices or any other places insects like to hide.
Starting at: $44.50
This garden duster is easy to use with insecticide or garden dusts. The Dustin Mizer Duster will dust uniformly throughout an attic or crawl space, propelling dust 20-30 feet. Dustin Mizer may be used to dust plants and shrubs too.Learn More
B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 by B&G equipment is a heavy duty bulb duster that hold 1 cup of dust or granules. This duster by B&G Equipment is very versatile with it's plastic extension tubes and belt-clip.Learn More
The B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 comes with plastic extension tubes that provide safe crack-and-crevice application around electrical outlets, and one extension can be used as a siphon tube in the bulb when applying granules. The bulb is made of natural rubber for maximum flexibility and long life along with featuring a "No Gasket" seal.