Pest Control Supplies
How to pick the Best Pest Control Product
Are you targeting a specific pest or are you doing preventative pest control?
1. Specific Pest. Choose any of these three to help narrow down your selection and see recommendations from our professionals.
3. If you're unable to find a suitable product for your application or just need more general information, call us at 1-800-476-3368
General Pest Control Kit-This kit contains everything you need for pest control around your house at a discounted price.
- Lambdastar Ultracap 9.7 for use inside and around the outside perimeter.
- Intice 10 Perimeter Bait for use in the attic and around the outside perimeter.
- Cy Kick Aerosol with crack and crevice injection straw for use indoors in tight spaces and hard to reach area.
- Catchmaster 100i Glue traps for indoor trapping to identify and pinpoint pest hiding spots.
Starting at: $28.90
Cyzmic CS(Compare to Demand CS ) micro encapsulated insecticide combines the extended control of a microencapsulated formulation with a powerful knock-down effect providing long lasting control. Cyzmic CS is a controlled release insecticide with little to no odor. Cyzmic CS has reduced applicator exposure.Learn More
Starting at: $43.50
Taurus SC Insecticide and Termiticide with 9.1 % Fipronil has the same active ingredient and label as the well known Termidor SC. Taurus SC is a non-repellent insecticide labeled for termite treatments and home perimeter treatments. Since Taurus is a non-repellent, the insects do not know it is there, so they don't make attempts to avoid it. They will cross over it, and consume or spread Taurus SC throughout the entire colony. It is a water-based suspension concentrate for pre and post-construction termite applications, and to control perimeter pests.
Taurus SC will exterminate termite colonies in a little as 3 months on average. As an ant control product it is proven to be a very effective ant killer working in just a couple of weeks.Learn More
Starting at: $13.96Invict Roach Bait can begin to kill roaches in twenty minutes. Invict Gold Cockroach Bait Gel contains 11 attractants (without the top eight food allergens) to combat bait aversion and maximize control, providing lightning fast results to kill roaches. Active ingredient in Invict Gold Cockroach Gel Bait is imidacloprid 2.15% . Invict Gold Roach Bait doesn't run in hot weather and is easy to apply in cold weather. Invict Gold Roach Bait kills German roaches fast. May be used inside or outside. Learn More
$39.60 As low as: $32.72
Optigard Ant Bait Gel is a powerful, slow acting non-repellent. The active ingredient, thiamethoxam, knocks out workers, brood, and queens. Optigard is for indoor and outdoor control of structure-invading ants; excluding fire, harvester, and Pharaoh ants. Optigard Ant Bait Gel doesn't have the unsightly yellowish-brown color or the runny inconsistency of other baits.Learn More
Starting at: $18.75Many customers use Bifen IT for mosquito control in their backyards. Mosquitoes feed on plant juices. You find them on the leaves of plants, bushes, and trees. Try to spray the underside of the leaves. Remember that Bifen IT is non-selective and will kill the good guys such as bees and butterflies so avoid spraying any flowering parts because that is where the bees go. We need to save the bees!!! The 3/4 gal size is the best value, but consider the one gal container because it has a tip and measurement device. The tip and measure makes life easier when mixing. Learn More
Out of stock
Starting at: $62.43
Indoor Aerosol Flea Kit ( PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols + Davis D'Limonene Shampoo + Martin's Flee Plus IGR)
- (2) PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols Each 20 oz can covers 2652 square feet
- (1) D'Limonene Shampoo12 oz pet shampoo
- (1) Martin's Flee Plus IGR Trigger Spray 8 oz topical spray for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
- Individually valued at $69.36 for 62.43
Starting at: $39.60
Nyguard EZ1 is an insect growth regulator with pyriproxyfen, that cuts the reproductive cycle of fleas, roaches, ants, and flies. Pyriproxyfen not only breaks the life cycle of these insects, but prevents re-infestation by interfering with their growth process. The active ingredient, Pyriproxyfen can be found in both NyGuard EZ1 and NyGuard IGR, but with different formulas. Both of these formulations of NyGuard are photostable in sunlight and can be used outdoors in yards to control fleas.Learn More