Pest Control Supplies
How to pick the Best Pest Control Product
Are you targeting a specific pest or are you doing preventative pest control?
1. Specific Pest. Choose any of these three to help narrow down your selection and see recommendations from our professionals.
3. If you're unable to find a suitable product for your application or just need more general information, call us at 1-800-476-3368
General Pest Control Kit-This kit contains everything you need for pest control around your house at a discounted price.
- Lambdastar Ultracap 9.7 for use inside and around the outside perimeter.
- Intice 10 Perimeter Bait for use in the attic and around the outside perimeter.
- Cy Kick Aerosol with crack and crevice injection straw for use indoors in tight spaces and hard to reach area.
- Catchmaster 100i Glue traps for indoor trapping to identify and pinpoint pest hiding spots.
Starting at: $13.96Invict Roach Bait can begin to kill roaches in twenty minutes. Invict Gold Cockroach Bait Gel contains 11 attractants (without the top eight food allergens) to combat bait aversion and maximize control, providing lightning fast results to kill roaches. Active ingredient in Invict Gold Cockroach Gel Bait is imidacloprid 2.15% . Invict Gold Roach Bait doesn't run in hot weather and is easy to apply in cold weather. Invict Gold Roach Bait kills German roaches fast. May be used inside or outside. Learn More
$39.60 As low as: $32.72
Optigard Ant Bait Gel is a powerful, slow acting non-repellent. The active ingredient, thiamethoxam, knocks out workers, brood, and queens. Optigard is for indoor and outdoor control of structure-invading ants; excluding fire, harvester, and Pharaoh ants. Optigard Ant Bait Gel doesn't have the unsightly yellowish-brown color or the runny inconsistency of other baits.Learn More
Starting at: $62.43
Indoor Aerosol Flea Kit ( PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols + Davis D'Limonene Shampoo + Martin's Flee Plus IGR)
- (2) PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols Each 20 oz can covers 2652 square feet
- (1) D'Limonene Shampoo12 oz pet shampoo
- (1) Martin's Flee Plus IGR Trigger Spray 8 oz topical spray for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
- Individually valued at $69.36 for 62.43
$43.95 As low as: $38.50Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide gets rid of fire ants in as little as 15 minutes and keep them away for four months. Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide has the same active ingredient bifenthrin as Talstar and Bifen IT residuals, but combined with another active ingredient called zeta-cypermethrin. This supercharges the bifenthrin bringing faster results. Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide is formulated in a clay based granule that provides even coverage, rapid disintegration in lawns and turf and very little dust. Learn More
Starting at: $11.70
Bonide Systemic Granules Insect Control with .2 % Imidacloprid provides internal insect protection. It will not wash off with rain or water. These ready to use granules give a long residual control for up to 8 weeks. Bonide Systemic Granules protects plants from birch leaf miner, fungus, gnats, aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, scale, and other listed insects. Bonide's Systemic Granules kills pests that attack your shrubs, flower beds, roses and shrubs.Learn More
Starting at: $35.95
Out of stock
Bonide's Dura Turf Insect & Grub Control with both imidaclorprid and Lambda Cyhalothrin kills kills 43 types of lawn damaging insects above and below the soil surface. Some ot the insects that this long lasting and quick kill granulated insecticide include grubs(Japanese Beetle Grubs, Green June Beelte Grubs) , fleas, Billbugs, pill bugs, chinch bugs, cutworms and more. This turf insect and grub control product has a wide application window for best results, since timing is not as critical.Learn More
Starting at: $13.95Mosquito Bits are a highly selective microbial insecticide effective against mosquitoes in a variety of habitats. When spread over the surface of containerized water the Mosquito Bits release a biological mosquito larvicide at the water's surface. Mosquito Bits (larvicide) gradually settles in the water where it is eaten by mosquito larvae growing there,killing the larvae before it becomes an adult. Learn More