Pest Control Supplies
How to pick the Best Pest Control Product
Are you targeting a specific pest or are you doing preventative pest control?
1. Specific Pest. Choose any of these three to help narrow down your selection and see recommendations from our professionals.
3. If you're unable to find a suitable product for your application or just need more general information, call us at 1-800-476-3368
General Pest Control Kit-This kit contains everything you need for pest control around your house at a discounted price.
- Lambdastar Ultracap 9.7 for use inside and around the outside perimeter.
- Intice 10 Perimeter Bait for use in the attic and around the outside perimeter.
- Cy Kick Aerosol with crack and crevice injection straw for use indoors in tight spaces and hard to reach area.
- Catchmaster 100i Glue traps for indoor trapping to identify and pinpoint pest hiding spots.
$32.10 As low as: $30.00
Bifen LP covers covers 5,000-10,000 square feet. Bifen LP is used to control ants (including imported fire ants), roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, worms, crickets, and almost all other insect pests. Compare Bifen LP to Talstar PL Granulars with the same active Ingredient: Bifenthrin 0.20%, they both have the same label.Learn More
Starting at: $62.43
Indoor Aerosol Flea Kit ( PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols + Davis D'Limonene Shampoo + Martin's Flee Plus IGR)
- (2) PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols Each 20 oz can covers 2652 square feet
- (1) D'Limonene Shampoo12 oz pet shampoo
- (1) Martin's Flee Plus IGR Trigger Spray 8 oz topical spray for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
- Individually valued at $69.36 for 62.43
Starting at: $11.09
Martin's IGR kills pre-adult fleas for 7 months; stops pre-adult roaches for 6 months; reduces egg production in houseflies and prevents development of larvae into adults.
Martin's IGR Insect Growth Regulator is photostable for up to 14 days and may be used on carpets, rugs, furniture, dog houses, kennels, pet sleeping areas. Martin's IGR may be used inside or outside.Learn More
$54.99 As low as: $52.37
Essentria G Granules (formally EcoExempt G Granules ) are made of plant oils and natural ingredients, and are perfect for sensitive areas or organic programs. The plant oils use Octopamine Blocker Technology and are classified as EPA minimum risk and are exempt from EPA registrations.
Once the Essentria G Granules are spread throughout the lawn the ingredients will slowly go deep into the soil and kill the pests that are contacted. Essentria G works best after rains or when watered in.Learn More
Starting at: $11.70
Bonide Systemic Granules Insect Control with .2 % Imidacloprid provides internal insect protection. It will not wash off with rain or water. These ready to use granules give a long residual control for up to 8 weeks. Bonide Systemic Granules protects plants from birch leaf miner, fungus, gnats, aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, scale, and other listed insects. Bonide's Systemic Granules kills pests that attack your shrubs, flower beds, roses and shrubs.Learn More
Starting at: $35.95
Out of stock
Bonide's Dura Turf Insect & Grub Control with both imidaclorprid and Lambda Cyhalothrin kills kills 43 types of lawn damaging insects above and below the soil surface. Some ot the insects that this long lasting and quick kill granulated insecticide include grubs(Japanese Beetle Grubs, Green June Beelte Grubs) , fleas, Billbugs, pill bugs, chinch bugs, cutworms and more. This turf insect and grub control product has a wide application window for best results, since timing is not as critical.Learn More