PT Phantom Aerosol II
Phantom Pressurized Aerosol Spray delivers the power and effectiveness of Phantom Insecticide in a convenient and easy-to-use aerosol can with an active ingredient Chlorfenapyr 0.5%. Phantom Aerosol by BASF has changed to "Phantom II", with the same active ingredient, Chlorfenapyr 0.5%. Phantom II now has less odor.
PT Phantom II is a non-repellent insecticide; the insects can not detect its presence. Repellent insecticides may repel the insects and cause the insects to avoid the treated areas. Phantom Aerosol with Chlorfenapyr does not repel and does not cause a disruption in roach feeding behaviors. It is the perfect product to use with any bed bug or roach program. It works well with any roach bait program.
Comes with a "supplied actuator and injection tube", which is simply the nozzle and attached straw as a crack and crevice tool.
Phantom II Aerosol Kills
Target pests for Phantom Pressurized Aerosol: Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles,Cockroaches, Beetles,Centipedes, Earwigs, Pantry Moths, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps
Phantom Aerosol - Leaves a Non Visible Residue
Compared to ordinary sprays that leave a residue, Phantom Aerosol pressurized insecticide delivers the active ingredient more effectively by drying in crystals without leaving a visible residue. It also provides superior performance on porous materials because the product remains on surface for pick up and transfer.
Long Lasting In Challenging Conditions
Phantom II Aerosol has a crystalline structure that retains the effectiveness of its killing power even in areas of moisture, extreme heat and any greasy buildups.
- Offers long-residual non-repellent control.
- The only liquid nonrepellent, non-IGR labeled for indoor general pest control including commercial food handling areas.
- Creates an undetectable treatment zone that pests continue to contact.
- Will not disperse or "lock in" pests.
- Pests are exposed to the active ingredient either by ingestion or contact.
- Remains highly effective in high organic matter substrates and is not subject to rapid breakdown with detergents and cleansing agents.
- Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches.
- Phantom II Aerosol is a pressurized formulation of Phantom does not leave behind the visible residues.
- This formulation dries in "crystals" for enhanced bioavailability and faster performance on numerous substrates (porous, non-porous and high organic matter).
- PT Phantom Pressurized Aerosol Spray II delivers the power and effectiveness of Phantom Insecticide in a convenient and easy-to-use aerosol can.
- Phantom aerosol is a non repellent insecticide that provides broad-spectrum control over numerous indoor pests including bed bugs, ants and cockroaches.
- As in all non repellent insecticides, Phantom aerosol has a transfer effect allowing insects to pick up the product and spread it to one another through touch and food-sharing.
- For use in cracks and crevices where ants, bed bugs or other insects hide, including , cockroaches, spiders, beetles, centipedes, flies and scorpions.
How to place crack and crevice tips on aerosols
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.