Pine Wood Carpenter Bee Box Trap
The Pine Wood Carpenter Bee Box Trap is entirely made of pine wood. Carpenter bees are especially attracted to pine wood. The Carpenter bees enter the angled hole and become trapped.
It has a small-cap located at the bottom that removes excess moisture in the trap and dead bees. This cap has small holes allowing the scent and sound to pass to the outside, that attracts even more carpenter bees.
- There is no need to replace any attached bottles with this trap, snap open the bottom to empty.
- We recommend one trap per 15 ft radius of coverage.
Bee-Lucious Bee Bait
No lure is required; however, you can jump-start the first catch by using Bee-Licious Bee Bait.
- Trap Dimensions: 6.3” x 5.1” x 3.5”
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Material: Pine wood and made to resist exterior weather elements
- Funnel Hole: When carpenter bees enter trap, they can not escape. Both the funnel and receptacle are inside of trap and out of view
- Bottom Cap:
- Aeration design allows scent and sound to pass to the outside; attracts more carpenter bees
- Allows excess holes to drain moisture
- No need to replace jars
- Single traps
- (2) Pine Wood Carpenter Bee Box Traps + (1) Bee-Luciious Bait Tube - Kit