||We have a good customer that uses this product for fly control. He mixes it with an insecticide like Cyzmic and treats organic matter such as fecal material where the flies breed. The maggot comes in contact with the active and never develops into
an adult fly. He tells me that he is the go to guy for farmers that have fly problems and that is mostly because of the growth regulator.
||110 ml ( 3.72 oz)
||American Cockroaches, Ants, Beetles, Booklice, Boxelder Bugs, Clothes Moths, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Darkling Beetles, Drain Flies, Drugstore Beetles, Fleas, Flies, Fungus Gnats, German Cockroaches, Weevils, Indian Meal Moths, Ticks, Litter Beetles, Midges, Mosquitoes, Moths, Phorid Flies, Red Flour Beetles, Silverfish, and Stable Flies.
|Active Ingredient (s)
||Pyridine (Pyriproxyfen, Nylar)10.0%
|For Use :
|| Commercial, residential, and agricultural settings including but not limited to Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Commercial Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Transportation Equipment, Automobiles, Boxcars, Boats, Trucks, Railcars, Ships, Cargo Holds, Food Areas, Restaurants, Food Processing Plants, Food Warehouses, Grocery Stores, Supermarkets, Schools, Offices, Apartments, Hotels, Motels, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Daycare Facilities, Lawns, Building Perimeters, Livestock Housing, Poultry Housing, Dairies, Kennels, and Feed Lots.
||9- 36 gallons. Pivot 10 will treat 6,000 to 13,000 square feet of area depending on infestation and application method.
||Most applications are mixed between 4-8 ml per gallon of water.( Measurements on side of bottle)
- Mixing Instructions:
Malathion and Vapona are antagonistic to Pyriproxifen; mixing these products is not recommended.
- First mix the tank mix partner in your sprayer ,add water, then agitate for a good mixture.
- Add the proper amount of Pivot 10 IGR for the volume of water in the sprayer. For standard applications Pivot 10 is mixed at a rate of 4 to 8 ml per gallon of water.
- Surface Applications : Diluted spray of 4 to 8 ml of Pivot 10 with 1 gallon of water may be used in a tank sprayer to make a spot treatment solution, broadcast spray, or crack and crevice spray. Apply Pivot 10 solution where there is insect populations and reproduction. Usually a fan spray is the most useful spray pattern
- ULV Applications: Pivot 10 may be applied as a fog or ULV(ultra low volume) space spray with ULV foggers, misting sprayers or aerosol generators. When fogging apply Pivot 10 at a rate of 1 ml per 1,000 cubic feet of space. All people need to leave premises.Shut off ventilation systems and keep room closed for at least 30 minutes.
Void Applications: Use injection equipment designed for deep void ULV applications. Place tip in position, with proper settings and air pressures and push material deepin the area. Ventilate area thorughly before re-entry.
- Food Handling Applications: Pivot 10 may be applied in food handling areas as a general surface spray, spot and /or crack and crevice treatment in both food and non-food areas. Before application, remove or cover all food items.Spot treatments may be applied while the facilityis in operation, providing food is covered or removed.. Space sprays and ULV fogs may only be applied when the food facility is not in operation and exposed food is covered or removed. For small food storage items,pantry and cabinets apply as a suface spray, fog, crack and crevice spray or spot treatment to pantry and cupboard shelves or other areas where food is stored.Do not replace foods, until Pivot 10 is dried. Apply Pivot 10 as a general surface spray, fog , crack and crevice, or spot treatment in warehouses where packaged food items are stored in such a way that direct contact with foodstuff is not expected.
- Integrated Pest Management in School Applications: Pivot 10 may be used in Schools and Day Care Facilities. Applications should only be made when the facility is unoccupied. People may re-enter school after surface areas have dried completely.
- Indoor and Outdoor Application for Flying Insects (on label): As a stand-alone treatment, Pivot 10 will reduce fly population after 3-4 weeks. After cleaning area, apply spray dilution to breeding sites(such as decaying organic matter). Repeat applications in 2-4 week intervals.
- Foam Applications: Pivot 10 may be foamed into drains for drain fly control. Mix 4 to 8 ml of Pivot 10 in 1 gallon of water and then add foaming agent. Follow foaming equipment instructions for application methods.
- Outdoor Application: Pivot 10 may be applied as a general surface spray at the rate of 4 to 12 ml per 1000 square feet. Treat all known breeding sites thoroughly (building walls, porches, decks, patios, carports, garages, stagnant water, shady and moist areas, fence lines, and tall grasses.