||Johnsongrass, Bindweed, annual weeds or grasses, perennial weeds or grasses, downy bromegrass, oatgrass, goosegrass, quackgrass, puncturevine, goldenrod, plantain, wild carrot, goldenrod, other hard to control weeds and grasses
|For Use :
Bare ground weed control around buildings, storage areas, fences, pumps, machinery, fuel tanks, recreational areas, roadways, guardrails, airports, military installations, high - way medians, pipelines, railroads, lumberyards, industrial sites, rights-of-way and similar areas.
Important: Use only in areas where complete control of all vegetation is desired, such as industrial sites, right-of-way, lumberyards, petroleum tank farms, around farm buildings, along fence lines, etc. When applied to the soil, this product usually inhibits plant growth for a year or more.
For best results, apply Pramitol 25E before weeds emerge or when weeds are young and actively growing.
For faster top-kill of existing vegetation, apply Pramitol 25E in diesel oil, fuel oil, or weed oil.
- Use 22-29.4 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. (7.5-10 gals. per Acre). Use lower rates for ordinary weeds and grasses such as dallisgrass or knotroot bristlegrass.
- Use higher rates for hard to kill grasses like: johnsongrass, bermudagrass, or other deep-rooted perennials.
- Industrial sites and Noncrop areas: Broadcast 4-6.125 gals. of Pramitol in 50-100 gals of water per acre.
- For hard-to-kill perennial weeds and grasses, use 7.5-10 gals of Pramitol in 50-100 gals. of water per acre.
- When applying in a smaller area, mix 0.5 to 0.875 pt. in 1 gallon of water for 500 sq. ft.
- Under asphalt: Use 7.5-10 gals. per Acre in at least 100 gals. of water just before laying of asphalt. For mixing with cutback asphalt: Mix Pramitol 25E with cutback asphalt as it is being pumped into the applicator or transport truck. See label for complete application instructions.
Environmental Hazards This pesticide is toxic to fish and terrestrial invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water used for irrigation or domestic purposes. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters and rinsate. Apply this product only as specified on this label
Pramitol 25E is generally noncorrosive to equipment but may cause
swelling or more rapid deterioration of hoses and fittings containing