Precision Delivery System
Precision Delivery System will deliver precise applications of Doxem Precise Bait Solution into the exact areas where insect pest breed and live. Doxem Precise Bait has a long residual and is designed to use with the PDS applicator.
The Precision Delivery System Starter Kit
- PDS-A hand-held microduster applicator to use the Doxem dry formulation. This precise application will allow you to apply Doxem as small and precise placements in cracks, crevices and voids.
- Doxem Precise Bait Solution-Dry flowable formulation (One box of 4 x 5 gram cartridges)
- Durable and convenient holster-Store the PDS unit, bait and applicators
- 4 applicators for precise application to use with PDS Applicator-The straw applicators, 2 plastic and 2 steel, allow for application in areas that the competitve product simply cannot reach or apply treatment.
Download Starter Kit Brochure
Doxem Precise Bait ( Packaging: 4 x 5 gram cartridges /box)
- Effective against: Cockroaches, ants, crickets and other listed pests
- Use Sites: Indoors, outdoors and commercial food handling areas
- Formulation: 0.6% Indoxacarb
- Consistent application
- Less wasted material
- Doesn't harden or get crusty
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- 1 application lasts 1+ years
- Download Doxem Precise Brochure
- Calculate current bait usage with the Precision Delivery System: Calculator
Use Rates and Application
- Bait dispenses at rate of 0.02 grams per 1 second of trigger activation time.
- Small voids = (0.01g/1/2 sec)
- For Void Applications, dispense bait for 3 to 8 seconds.
- See video below for explanations
This chart shows the difference between Doxem and Avert in German roach control.