Precor Plus Fogger - Easy to Apply
This flea fogger with Precor is easy to apply. It will quickly kill the adult fleas and prevent larvae from hatching to adults; breaking the flea cycle. It does not have a lingering odor or leave a stain. One 3 oz can covers 375 square feet, 3000 cubic feet (a room 15' x 25' with an 8' ceiling) and lasts for 7 months.
Using Precor Plus Fogger - Best Results
Due to the nature of the flea cycle, you may want to use this fogger once again to kill the hatching adults within 6 weeks. For best results, spot treat with Precor 2625 Premise, Alpine Flea Aerosol, or Ultracide Flea Spray flea aerosols. These aerosols may be directly applied to such areas as under beds, furniture, or obstructed areas where fogger mist may not penetrate. They would also be handy to retreat during the difficult first 6 weeks of the flea cycle.
- Water-based, no-odor formulation won't stain or leave an unsightly residue.
- Ideal for large-area treatment - one fogger treats 750 sq. feet.
- Contains Precor IGR (methoprene) to prevent flea reinfestations for up to seven months, plus Permethrin for quick knockdown of adult fleas.
Suggested Application Areas
- Large indoor treatment areas
- Cluttered areas like basements and garages