Premise Pre-Construction Insecticide- 2.15 gallons
Premise Pre-Construction Insecticide is a non-repellent insecticide. It places a protective treated zone between the wood in your home and termites. Bayer's Premise Pre-Construction binds to the soil and will not wash away along with its non-repellent features. As a non-repellent insecticide, the termites can not detect its presence.
As the termites can't detect this insecticide, they do not go around it to enter a structure to eat the wood. They are exposed both by contact and ingestion. Once the termites are exposed, they stop feeding and die. After this exposure of this insecticide, the termites, they transfer the product to nestmates.
- Highly effective, long-lasting active ingredient – imidacloprid
- Not harmful to plumbing and other construction components.
- Also labeled for control of ants and carpenter bees
- Non-repellent and transferrable active ingredient termites cannot detect
- Low re-treat rates – less than 1%, compared to upward of 5% with pyrethroids (like cypermethrin and bifenthrin)
Mixing Table for Premise Pre-Construction
||0.05 % Insecticide
||27.5 fl. oz
||13.8 fl. oz
||6.9 fl. oz
||0.3 fl. oz
See label for more information