Pro-Control Plus Total Release Aerosol
Pro-Control Plus Total Release Aerosol is a 6 oz fogger that has both a contact kill (pyrethrin) and a residual activity (cyfluthrin). It is convenient and easy to use, being effective against many insect pests.
It does not kill bed bugs. If using in homes, cover all food processing areas. However, it is advisable not to treat common living areas near any food handling or kitchen areas since is does have a residual that continues to be active 4-8 weeks. It would serve you better in areas such as basements, crawl spaces, garages, storage areas and attics. Keep away from open flames.
One 6 oz can treats up to 5,000 ft³ of unobstructed space (25'x25'x8')
How To Use Pro-Control Plus
- Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, drinking water, utensils, surfaces and food processing equipment. Open cupboards, drawers, closets and cabinets in the rooms that are to be treated.
- Cover and turn off fish aquariums (and air flow systems in the aquariums) and remove birds and pets.
- Cover stereo equipment, plastic dust covers, waxed furniture, waxed wood floors, in the area where the fogger is released.
- Close outside doors and windows.
- Shut off gas valves and all ignition sources and other running electrical appliances that cycle on and off and have open flames.
- Close all doors and windows. Set a chair or table in the center of the room to be treated and fogged (or stand in the middle). Cover area with plastic tarps, paper towels or newspapers. Shake the can first. Tilt actuator AWAY from the face (container sprays straight up). Press tab down in locked position and release the fogger on the covered area.
- Do not stay in the room while it is released. Wait at least two hours before returning to the room and ventilate.
- Do not use in cabinets, closets, under counters and other small enclosed spaces. Setting off this fogger in such small enclosed space may cause it to explode. Also, do not set off in small rooms that are 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller; instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
- Leave enclosed area after use, do not remain. Stay out of treated room for at least 2 hours and ventilate treated enclosed area before returning.
- If using in homes, cover all food processing areas.. Keep away from open flames.
- Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before setting off this fogger.
- Avoid contamination of food or feedstuffs in food handling establishments by covering or removing food. Cover all food processing equipment or clean with a suitable detergent, rinsing with potable water. Do not use in dining areas or other serving areas while food is exposed.
- If using in Nursing Homes or Hospitals do not use while occupied by the infirm, elderly or patients.
- Do not use in Schools while classrooms are in use.