||Angoumois Grain Moths, Ants (except Carpenter, Fire and Harvester), Booklice, Carpet Beetles, Chocolate Moths, Cigarette Beetles, Clothes Moths, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Drug- store Beetles, Earwigs, Fleas, Gnats, Grain Mites, Granary Weevils, Hornets, House Flies, Indianmeal Moths, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Millipedes, Mud Daubers, Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Sawtoothed Grain Beetles, Silverfish, Small Flying Moths, Sowbugs, Southern House Mosquitoes, Spiders (except Brown Recluse Spiders) Ticks, Wasps and Yellowjackets
|Active Ingredient (s)
||Pyrethrins - 0.5%
Piperonyl butoxide - 4.0%
|For Use :
- Apartments, Camp- grounds, Food Storage Areas, Homes, Hospitals, Hotels, Motels, Nursing Homes, Resorts, Restaurants and other Food Handling Establishments, Schools, Supermarkets, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Boats, Ships, Trains, Trucks and Aircraft--Cargo Areas Only), Utilities, Ware- houses and other Commercial and Industrial Buildings.
- Refer to “General Restrictions” on the label section for special instructions for some of these locations.
||up to 5,000 cu ft of unobstructed space (25' x 25' x 8')
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- First, open cupboards, drawers, closets, doors and cabinets in the area to be treated and remove dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and exposed food.
- Cover and turn off fish aquariums and turn off air flow systems in aquarium. Remove birds and pets
- Cover any waxed furniture, waxed floors, plastic dust covers and stereo equipment in areas that the fogger is releases (newspaper may be used).
- Close outside windows and doors. Use only one fogger per room, do not use more than one fogger per room.
- Do not place fogger in enclosed, small spaces such as cabinets, closets, under tables or under counters.
- Do not use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller; instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
- Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerator, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights
- Place a chair, table or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper, paper towels or plastic tarp.
- SHAKE CAN WELL. Tilt sprayer AWAY from face (container sprays straight up). Press tab down in locked position.
- Set fogger on covered stand. Immediately leave treated area.
- Keep treated area closed for at least two hours. Before reoccupying area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes.