Prodiamine 65 WDG is a pre-emergent. As a crabgrass and noxious weed killer, apply Prodiamine 65 WDG before crabgrass emerges. If you wait until after crabgrass emerges, it is too late because these weeds will drop seed pods that will lay dormant for the following year. Refer to the germination chart.
Also, if Pao annua (a grassy weed) is an issue in the winter, you will receive outstanding results if you tank mix it with Negate 37 WG.
Prodiamine 65 WDG controls Bluegrass (annual), Barnyardgrass, Chickweed (common), Carpetweed-04, Crabgrass (large and smooth), Chickweed (mousear),Cup grass (woolly), rowfootgrass, Henbit, Goosegrass, Foxtails (annual), Johnsongrass (seedling), Itchgrass, Knotweed, Junglerice, Lambsquarters (common), Lovegrass, Panicum (browntop, fall and Texas), Kochia, Purslane (common), Pigweed, Pusley (Florida), Shepherdspurse, Rescuegrass, Speedwell (Persian), Signalgrass Broadleaf, Sprangletop, Witchgrass, Spurge (prostate), Woodsorrel (yellow, from seed).
• DO NOT graze or feed livestock forage cut from areas treated with PRODIAMINE 65 WDG.
• DO NOT apply PRODIAMINE 65 WDG to plants that will be consumed for food use.
• Follow all applicable directions, restrictions, and precautions on the labels of EPAregistered tank mix partners
• DO NOT blend PRODIAMINE 65 WDG onto dry fertilizer or any other granular material.
• Chemigation Statement: DO NOT apply this product through any type of irrigation system unless instructed otherwise in this label.
• DO NOT apply aerially.
• DO NOT apply to golf course putting greens.