Prodiamine 65 WDG
- Buy 2 for $67.95 each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for $65.95 each and save 6%
These herbicide granules are truly complete. It works as both a pre and post emergent herbicide and control sedges, annual grass and broadleaf weeds. Prozone Weed Beater Complete performs in both cool and warm weather.
Prodiamine 65 WDG is a pre-emergent. As crabgrass and noxious weed killer, apply Prodiamine 65 WDG before crabgrass emerges. If you wait until after crabgrass emerges, it is too late because these weeds will drop seed pods that will lay dormant for the following year. Refer to the germination chart.
|Product Label||Prodiamine 65 WDG- Label|
|SDS||Prodiamine 65 WDG - MSDS|
Prodiamine 65 WDG controls Bluegrass (annual), Barnyardgrass, Chickweed (common), Carpetweed-04, Crabgrass (large and smooth), Chickweed (mousear),Cup grass (woolly), rowfootgrass, Henbit, Goosegrass, Foxtails (annual), Johnsongrass (seedling), Itchgrass, Knotweed, Junglerice, Lambsquarters (common), Lovegrass, Panicum (browntop, fall and Texas), Kochia, Purslane (common), Pigweed, Pusley (Florida), Shepherdspurse, Rescuegrass, Speedwell (Persian), Signalgrass Broadleaf, Sprangletop, Witchgrass, Spurge (prostate), Woodsorrel (yellow, from seed).
|Active Ingredient (s)||prodiamine 65.0%|
|For Use :||
Prodiamine 65 WDG is used for pre-emergent control of broadleaf weed and turf grasses (excluding golf course putting greens), container ornamentals, lawns, and sod nurseries, established perennials, landscape ornamentals, and wildflower plantings, and Christmas tree farms.
|Yield||4 acres for crabgrass control|
For Turfgrass :
Use 1 to 2.25 tablespoons per 1000 square feet.
|Retreatment||3 to 8 months depending on application rates.|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CT, NY|
• DO NOT graze or feed livestock forage cut from areas treated with PRODIAMINE 65 WDG.
• DO NOT apply PRODIAMINE 65 WDG to plants that will be consumed for food use.
• Follow all applicable directions, restrictions, and precautions on the labels of EPAregistered tank mix partners
• DO NOT blend PRODIAMINE 65 WDG onto dry fertilizer or any other granular material.
• Chemigation Statement: DO NOT apply this product through any type of irrigation system unless instructed otherwise in this label.
• DO NOT apply aerially.
• DO NOT apply to golf course putting greens.