Pro Foam Platinum
ProFoam Platinum is a non-toxic foaming agent designed to mix with pesticides. This mixture is applied with a foaming machine and will create a thick foam ideal for carrying the insecticide into hard-to-reach places. ProFoam Platinum sticks to surfaces longer and produces better results than other foaming products. From delivering termiticides into galleries, to foaming drains in commercial establishments, to reaching behind walls and into trash bins, ProFoam Platinum minimizes the amount of pesticide you need to get the job done, while maximizing pesticide delivery and effectiveness. It will not cause rust or oxidation and will not repel insects. If you are using a foaming agent, make sure you use ProFoam Platinum. It delivers like nothing else.
Pro Foam Platinum -Features
- Pro Foam Platinum is compatible with all insecticides on the market.
- Non-repellant formula dissipates leaving the insecticide in place.
- ProFoam is environment friendly
- ProFoam costs pennies per gallon
- Non-ionic formula won't cause rust or corrosion
- Does not contain any compounds listed in the current California Prop 65 Bill
- ProFoam rates will vary depending on chemical and equipment used
How ProFoam Platinum Works
Profoam is to be used with a foaming machine. It combines with an insecticide to make a foaming solution. The foaming sprayer will provide a high pressure to deliver it to wall voids or other hard to reach places. ProFoam Platinum transports the pesticide with it, filling the space and attaching it to the surface area. As the foaming agent dissipates, it leaves behind an effective residue of the pesticide.