Proof Bed Bug Nest Killer (Large -Mattress and Furniture) and Proof Bed Bug Nest Killer ( Medium- Luggage and Household Items)
Proof Bed Bug Nest Killer works with a powerful plant-based vapor to reach areas where bed bugs and their eggs are hiding. It uses cold-pressed neem oil vapor to reach and kill bed bugs and their eggs.
Use Proof Bed Bug Nest Killer on mattresses and furniture as well as household items such as luggage, phones, lamps, toys, backpacks, laptops, shoes, etc. Place these items inside the treatment bags with the treatment pads. Each pad contains cold-pressed neem oil vapor to reach and kill bed bugs and their eggs where insecticides may not reach.
- Large Mattress and Furniture- 4 Treatment Pads, 1 Large Treatment Bag (large enough for a king-sized mattress- 96"x 105", 4mil thickness.)-Treats in 48 hours
Medium -Luggage and Household Items-2 Treatment Pads, 1 Medium Treatment Bag 32.75"x 45.125", 3 mil thickness)-Treats in 48 hours
- Lean the mattress/boxspring upright against the wall (away from flames, sparks, or heat source).
Place bag around the mattress/boxspring, turning it onto the side. Pull the bag until the bed is entirely inside the bag/container. Furniture: Place furniture in the bag carefully to avoid damage to the bag.
- After opening the four treatment pads, place them inside of the bag near the top with vent holes facing in. Make sure vent holes are not blocked. Close the containment bag completely. Repair any holes or damage with tape.
- Leave it sealed for 48 hours in temperatures of 70 degrees or higher.
- Open the containment bag in a well-ventilated area, away from sparks, flame, or heat sources. Air it out before removing the mattress or furniture.
- Place the item in the bag. It is important to leave air space at the top of the bag (pack items loosely)
- Peel off seal from the 2 treatment pads; expose vents.
- Place the two treatment pads with exposed vents facing upward. Make sure the items in the bag do not contact the vents. Seal the treatment bag, making sure the vents in the treatment bags are not blocked.
- Inspect for any tears or punctures in the bag, repair with packing tape.
- Leave bag sealed for 48 hours at 70 degrees F high or higher.
- After 48 hours: Open bag outdoors or a well-ventilated space. Do not open near open flame or a spark and unplug any electrical devices nearby. Air out the bag before removing the items