Bonide's Fog Rx Propane Insect Fogger
Rid your yard of mosquitoes and other insects with help from the Bonide Fog Rx Insect Fogger. This insect fogger is made of durable nylon and features a translucent bowl to allow you to see any unused insecticide. The easy trigger action dispenses microscopic particles that disappear quickly, leaving no active residue. The self-starting ignitor switch creates a spark that lights the heater coil, generating the heat necessary to create the fog.
Propane Canister is not included, but may be purchased in hardware stores for around $8.00-$10.00.
Suggested Fogging Material
How To Use Bonide's Propane Fogger
- Simply fill with a product designed for thermal fogging, such as Mosquito Beater Flying Insect Fog, Bug Beater Yard and Garden or any oil based fogging insecticides to clear areas of flying insects for hours.
- This portable and lightweight insect fogger can be used at picnics, outdoor events, camp sites, and for gardening treatments.
- Effective on mosquitoes, flies, black flies, gnats, and moths, protect your family and landscaping from annoying pests.
- **NOTE Since this propane fogger is a thermal fogger, only use products designed for thermal fogging.
- Clears areas of insects for hours
- Area stays bug free for hours
- Construction: nylon, plastic, metal
- Made of durable nylon
- Self starting ignitor switch
- Translucent bowl allows you to see contents
- Easy trigger action dispenses microscopic particles
- Lightweight and portable, use almost anywhere
- Easy to use, effective and portable
- Fog disappears quickly, leaves not active residue
- May be used in camping areas, picnics, yards, and around swimming pools