Nufarm Prosedge kills Nutsedge and other troublesome weeds in it's tracks. Yellow Nutsege is not controlled by traditional grass or broadleaf herbicides.
Compare to Sedge-Hammer
Prosedge contains the same active ingredient halosolfuron-methyl that is in Sedge-Hammer (Halosulfuron-methyl 75%).
Prosege is a fast-acting selective herbicide. Prosedge is absorbed into leaf tissue within 24 to 48 hours and begins the process of killing the weed.
- Excellent control of yellow and purple nutsedge and horsetail plus suppression of kyllinga
- Easy-to-use water-soluble formulation
Gentle to many turfgrass species
- Do not apply within 4 hours of rain.
- Mix one packet (.9 gm) in 1 gallon of water, covers 1,000 sq feet
- 0.03 oz. per 1 - 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (add 2 tsp. of non-ionic Surfactant per gallon of water)
- 1 bottle (1.33 oz.) makes approx. 40 gallons of finished solution
Nufarm ProSedge Selective Herbicide controls listed broadleaf weeds and nutsedge in turfgrasses such as lawns, landscaped areas and on commercial and residential turf grass. Can also be used on golf courses, public recreation areas, residential property, roadsides, landscaped areas, campgrounds, etc.
*Drift Control : Halosulfuron-methyl in Prosedge is applied mixed with water/surfactant. Care should be exercised not to overspray or apply the herbicide to adjacent non-target areas. Drift control is achieved by following label and sprayer instructions. Using a marking dye will help determine where you have sprayed.